Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hmmmm....Yes it seems a little complicated... because MTM will reduce a bit... because of this exercise... and hopefully we will end the day with 3 Longs & 1 Short.....Jan was purely to Short again....at a higher price...:)

SG

good to c u too SG...

ye to pata hai.. i have been following everyday... aaj jan series sell kiya vo bhi samajh aaya... uske baad kaunsa buy aur kaunsa sell aur kyu.. vo nahin samajh aaya...

PGDIMES

bthakwani

I guess SG is playing intraday short and cover... pls correct SG if I'm wrong

Hmmmm....Yes it seems a little complicated... because MTM will reduce a bit... because of this exercise... and hopefully we will end the day with 3 Longs & 1 Short.....Jan was purely to Short again....at a higher price...:)

SG
i think i got it now... remember the abg trade u told me... to squeeze out some extra points...

SavantGarde

Just attempting... to play the range.... and hopefully will sit with a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio for overnight....1 Lot short will provide...some protection.....without over trading.......It's a bit of rescue effort... hopefully will work out in Karan's favour by next week....Let's all keep our fingers crossed...while I keep everything crossed.....:)

SG

I guess SG is playing intraday short and cover... pls correct SG if I'm wrong

sudris

Just attempting... to play the range.... and hopefully will sit with a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio for overnight....1 Lot short will provide...some protection.....without over trading.......It's a bit of rescue effort... hopefully will work out in Karan's favour by next week....Let's all keep our fingers crossed...while I keep everything crossed.....:)

SG
yes SG got it. good going. I'm "sure" Karan will also benefit from this exercise in terms of knowledge.

But I didn't get how did you catch the point of 4941. may i pls know this was based on what?

Status
Not open for further replies.