Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Blitzz,

you are doing well..... on your own......you don't need me to pick a trade for you.... & Karan has disappeared....Don't know where...? Got tired refreshing the page...:)

Anyways Look at ... Writing both 4900PE & 5000CE towards the end of the session....

SG

Dear Sg

Let me know if you see a trade. Want to earn more today.:)

PGDIMES

would add the other half at or below 4875... :)
covered everything @ 4855... enuff for d day... would love to see nf hitting my target of 4830... may go long there if RSI becomes extremely oversold... :)

Blitzz,

you are doing well..... on your own......you don't need me to pick a trade for you.... & Karan has disappeared....Don't know where...? Got tired refreshing the page...:)

Anyways Look at ... Writing both 4900PE & 5000CE towards the end of the session....

SG
Savant Sir,

Honestly I never got any of your messages earlier.
I have mentioned earlier only before any of your messages that I have confidence that you will take me out of present situation.

I have Put Jan Expiry also on Screen.

I trade with Kotak and have enough margin with them.

Kindly update as & when required regarding 3 lots I am holding.

Sorry once again for late reply.

SavantGarde

Oh... Ok...Karan atleast you replied....!!!

SG

Savant Sir,

Honestly I never got any of your messages earlier.
I have mentioned earlier only before any of your messages that I have confidence that you will take me out of present situation.

I have Put Jan Expiry also on Screen.

I trade with Kotak and have enough margin with them.

Kindly update as & when required regarding 3 lots I am holding.

Sorry once again for late reply.

SavantGarde

Ok...Keep 1 Lot NF (Jan Series) @ 4937 To SELL (Short)...please don't make any mistake with this order....4937 is the actual NF price I have given ...not from GCI...OK...any doubts please ask before you place the order

SG

Right Sir,

I am waiting for your Guidance and without it I won't take any Trade.

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.