Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Peepz,

Here Is The First & Second Targets For All The Above

1) CIPLA - 214.85 & 228.55

2) NTPC - 168.70 & 176.95

3) RANBAXY - 392.00 & 438.00

Fundamentally They Are All Good Choices For Investments Which Can Yield Good Returns In The Long Term, If I Were In Your Shoes I Would Hold On To NTPC, RANBAXY & CIPLA Inorder Of Preferences

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde
Thanks a lot... I really appreciate ur advice... Btw can i ask u abt my other holding? If u dnt mind. Thanks

SavantGarde

well, my other positions are

Long rel 100@790
Long seamecltd 100@217
Long cte 200@59
Peepz,

1) SEAMECLTD - Exit At Around 228-232 Entry At 200-204

2) REL - Start Exiting From 816 Onwards & Enter Again From 680 Onwards

3) CTE - Accumulate Some More Between 44-45 Thereafter Start Offloading As Follows Considering You Have Accumulated Another 200 At The Levels Mentioned
a) 8% Of The Holding When It Achieves 18-20% From The Bottom.
b) 10% From Another 15% Increase In The Price From The Last Sell Price.

Important Points To Note If You Are An Investor:

1) Always Divide Your Target Quantity Into 4 or 5 Equal Parts & Accumulate At Various Price Points.

2) In The Same Way Always Divide The Quantities For Sell Into 4 or 5 Equal Parts & Sell 10% When The Price Increase By 18-20% From Your Highest purchase Price, Thereafter 5% At Every 10% Percent Rise From Your last Sell Price.

You Have Done Well With Most Of Your Purchases Barring A Couple Where You Might Have Got Distracted or Swayed.....or Mktg. Guys From Your Broker...:)

Let Me Know If You Have Anymore Questions.

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

u r absolutely right... Cte had a freeze for 2 cont. Days and widout doing ny research i bought cte n now i m regreting... The same is the case with rel...btw rel will reach 800 soon? Will it do down b4 reachin this target or will it reach it directly???

I had 1 more ques. As i m anticipating that market will go down on 16th aug and hence i wanted to hedge my portfolio... Can u tell me few sites whr i can get the beta of stocks.. N also do u reccomend hedgin wid futures or hedgin wid options i.e short nifty option... Thanks

SavantGarde

u r absolutely right... Cte had a freeze for 2 cont. Days and widout doing ny research i bought cte n now i m regreting... The same is the case with rel...btw rel will reach 800 soon? Will it do down b4 reachin this target or will it reach it directly???

I had 1 more ques. As i m anticipating that market will go down on 16th aug and hence i wanted to hedge my portfolio... Can u tell me few sites whr i can get the beta of stocks.. N also do u reccomend hedgin wid futures or hedgin wid options i.e short nifty option... Thanks
Peepz,

Whereas REL Is Considered Enjoy The Tussle Between The Ambani Brothers In The Race To What I Do Not Know, You Would Have Had A Faster Upside With RELCAP, But Still, REL For The Time Being Will Do...:)

And Don't Jump To Conclusions About 16th Aug., I Know, I Know, People Are Talking About Huge Hedge Redemptions, But Hold Your Horses, Market Rarely Rewards The Consensus, & Moreover, Don't Think About Hedging With What You Have, You Will Be Sitting On Very Decent Profit By The End Of The Month....& If You Are Active Enough Sitting Infront Of The Terminal, Then I Would Suggest If You Can Find The Price Range For Some Of Your Holdings, You Can Always Sell & Buy It Back At Lower Price.

But No Hedging For You My Friend....:)

Take Care & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

well these are some of the stocks of my portfolio... My portfolio has 8-9 more stocks.. And hence i want to hedge
Hmmmm.......Hedge.....Hmmmm.....Since I Failed To Disuade You, Here Is What You Can Do Considering Half The Month Is Already Over......Depending If The Market Opens Firm....Then Short 1 Nifty For 80-90 Thousand Of Your Invested Amount.......& Cover it Towards The End Of The Market, Cause I Feel Lot Of People May Not Carry Over There Positions Till The 16th, But Don't Take The Chance Of Carrying Your Short To 16th.....That Should Give You Something.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

i wanna ask u a question to u too sir....

RelNat, RelPet and IDBI........how are these stocks for long term (1-3yrs) and what are the suggested targets for the same?
Striker_Rage,

RNRL - Although It Is Moving Up I Have No Idea As To Why, There Are No Fundamentals To Speak Of.

RPL - Will Turn Into A Multi Multi Bagger

IDBI - By The End Of This Year Should Be 200+

In Short I Would Take A Raincheck On RNRL & Go With The Other Two...:)

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.