Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Chapter II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

'JAI BABA'

For Short Term Investors (For 14/08/2009)

1) BUY BHARATFORG (CMP 233.60) @ 239.45
Quantity 1 Shares
Stop Loss 129.90
First Target 349.05

2) BUY HDIL (CMP 301.80) @ 305.00
Quantity 3 Shares
Stop Loss 246.70
First Target 363.35

3) BUY ZYLOG (CMP 262.70) @ 264.40
Quantity 10 Shares
Stop Loss 244.90
First Target 283.95

4) BUY TATATEA (CMP 909.30) @ 919.80
Quantity 1 Shares
Stop Loss 700.90
First Target 1138.70

5) BUY ASHOKLEY (CMP 36.00) @ 36.20
Quantity 25 Shares
Stop Loss 28.50
First Target 43.95

6) BUY CIPLA (CMP 285.65) @ 288.95
Quantity 5 Shares
Stop Loss 251.30
First Target 326.60

7) BUY LITL (CMP 433.65) @ 436.90
Quantity 1 Shares
Stop Loss 332.20
First Target 541.65

8) BUY NIITLTD (CMP 65.70) @ 66.40
Quantity 28 Shares
Stop Loss 59.30
First Target 73.50

9) BUY IDFC (CMP 142.25) @ 142.80
Quantity 12 Shares
Stop Loss 126.55
First Target 159.10

Quantity Of Share To BUY Is Position Sized For Rs.20000 Available For Each Scrip
(Adjust Qty. Depending On Your Availability)

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Folks,

Review Of BUYHOLD List So Far.....
S/Ls Will Be Updated Next Weekend. (*) Are Adjusted For Bonus Only & If Anybody Comes Across Any Other Scrip/s Which I May Have Overlooked In Terms Of Bonus Or Split Let Me Know Of The Same Or Any Other Errors That May Have Inadvertently Crept Into List Below.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

asnavale

Hi All Friends,

I had to go out and was moving around different places since 31-7-09. Therefore, I was not able to post the follow-up and new triggers during this period. A lot of things have changed and need updating. I may be able to update today in the evening and resume the posting.

Regards

-Anant

Last edited:

asnavale

Welcome back Anant but how come you've been moving since 31-08-09??
Thanks for pointing out the typo. Now corrected the date.

As I was travelling from place to place I could not post the updates although I could update my file with EOD prices from the Newspapers. A lot of changes have taken place and it is not worth posting all the updates after a gap of about three weeks. However, I am posting the summary of all that has happened in this period. To start with I am posting the list of triggers which are still active (which have not yet hit trigger or SL and not given SELL triggers yet). These include those earlier triggers which have hit their initial targets and are now in second phase with revised targets and stop loss levels. The list is given below:

The list of triggers which hit targets or SL or gave SELL triggers will follow later.

-Anant

asnavale

Here is the list of Triggers which have hit the Targets. Some of these have given further Buy triggers. These will be listed separately again as new triggers.

Regards

-Anant

asnavale

Hi friends,

Here are the New Buy Triggers. The CMP shown against the triggers are the closing prices on the day of trigger and not today's price.

TRADE THESE SIGNALS AT YOUR OWN RISK

Regards

-Anant

asnavale

Continuing with the summary of updates during my absence, here is the list of triggers which achieved their targets and went on for next targets.

In addition to the above triggers, the following also achieved their targets and continued for next targets. However these have not yet reached their targets and are still active. The details of these are already given in my earlier post above at message #263.

ABAN, AUROPHARMA, DISHTV, GSPL, HINDALCO, HINDOILEXP, JSWSTEEL, RANBAXY, RECLTD, RENUKA

Regards

-Anant

Last edited:

asnavale

In continuation of the update summary, here are the triggers which hit Stop Loss. :stop:

Note: Date of Trigger for PNB is wrongly entered above as 17 Aug 2009. It should be 17 Jul 2009

Regards

-Anant

Last edited:

asnavale

Now the last part of the summary of updates. This a list of triggers which gave SELL signals :down:. The list is given in in two parts so as to accommodate all triggers within viewable area.

The first part of the list:

The second part of the List:

Regards

-Anant

asnavale

Hi friends,

New Triggers generated on 21-08-2009 for trading on 24-08-2009 are given below:

TRADING THESE SIGNALS WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Regards

-Anant

Status
Not open for further replies.