Stocks for the long and short term portfolio

jamit_05

Hi Amit,

Your buy list - time - price would be very helpful for us to track regularly and park our funds.

Kindly do the needful if you have time
I have not prepared the Excel sheet. The only reason is that I do not want to get into the whole mindset of tracking my stocks and their levels just yet. Don't want to buy early as some levels have already been hit, but the Index is not giving in.

But, most definitely as the major correction in the Index starts I will start posting the scrips and levels much before they are hit.

jamit_05

If investement in stocks takes time - planning to part my fund as per your suggestion above.........

Guess its wise to wait - election next year - chances stocks might fall much deeper.

Ur views Amit - and also on bond and ultra bond would be appreciated

do not know why my PM option is not available - else would have communicated via PM
Bonds have two problems..

1) They are losing value... a short term correction/loss
2) For Short term bonds, whatever profit you get is subject to IT, without indexation.

But FD have only one problem the second one... so I am a little unsure as to what one must do to park money in the short term (<1yr). I have put my fund in FD and am little reluctant to switch.

You'd be better off consulting an expert in Bonds. Just don't talk to banks or brokers... they will not let you off the hook easily... I made that mistake.

Einstein

was looking forward for 5900 call option, but will go long on 5400 put option if this continues on monday!!

Mr.G

was looking forward for 5900 call option, but will go long on 5400 put option if this continues on monday!!
i told you so........

jamit_05

Bhel is enroute to fulfilling its destiny. Just like it has been discussed time and again in this thread, looks like BHEL will lose ONE DIGIT from its share price from since the time this thread was started!

Top scrips will follow! Be patient. Hold-on to your cash!

Mr.G

The guy knows that the markets have run far ahead of themselves. I had a bearish sentiment ever since the market failed to keep its 6K highs. I am eager to pick up some gems and add to my old positions at the lower valuations.

Einstein

The guy knows that the markets have run far ahead of themselves. I had a bearish sentiment ever since the market failed to keep its 6K highs. I am eager to pick up some gems and add to my old positions at the lower valuations.
its time to go short!! new lows are coming!!:clap: