Stocks for the long and short term portfolio

Mr.G

Where is the next point to offload this? Technically. This single share destroyed bpmy performance this year.

Rish

Can you look at Andhra aqnk, it's fundamentals are very good but it's losing money day by day.
If fundamentals are good, why it is falling, are you a mental.

One more question to you, i hope nobody is giving respect to you, hence, you put Mr.G.

Go and learn and comeback, you are child in this market.

Einstein

If fundamentals are good, why it is falling, are you a mental.

One more question to you, i hope nobody is giving respect to you, hence, you put Mr.G.

Go and learn and comeback, you are child in this market.
so if fundamentals are good then stock cannot go down???

Rish

so if fundamentals are good then stock cannot go down???
Not necessary, Fundamental will workout when you are sitting on the right side of the market.

Falling Market if we see fundamental, then we are at fault.

We are here to make money, whether it is fundamental or technical does't matter.

Application of knowledge is more important then any tool.

Mr.G

sorry but i didn't get you can you please elaborate??
He doesn't know what he's talking about, I did in fact skip a few quality tests after being allured by the extremely high dividend yield. I made a few good mistakes with this share, like I didn't sell it after including out that it cut its dividend.

Mr.G

JAMIT how she the thought of using fcf instead of earnings for earnings related calculations?

What about the banking sector? YES bank and SBI look attractive now. Also, what about Gitanjali Gems and Wockhardt? I'd like to know your opinion about on these stocks.

Last edited:

Mr.G

I hate banks! And still I fell for a banking stock and now making 19% loss!! Shame on me! YES bank is being subject to heavy speculation stay away for now. And SBI as always is over valued.