Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

On 7-1 rout of Brazil against Germany, commentator quipped

"...........in my life ,for the first time ,I have seen a Brazil goal is not celebrated by
Brazilian crowd ..................."

I am Argentina fan from childhood.....I think German deserve to be WC champion......Argentina not played well...in this whole tournament...... they are lucky .....

I am Argentina fan from childhood.....I think German deserve to be WC champion......Argentina not played well...in this whole tournament...... they are lucky .....
We will see about that when it comes to the point of that. Until then: The soccer played from Argentina is not for the eyes. It is defensive, boring and not very attractive until now. So what? Italy in the past has made its way to the final like that a few times in the past and some times it even made it. So let's see what happen against the Germans, as this is the third time that they met in a SWC final. And by the way: I am a German fan from my childhood.

TradeJoker

On 7-1 rout of Brazil against Germany, commentator quipped

"...........in my life ,for the first time ,I have seen a Brazil goal is not celebrated by
Brazilian crowd ..................."
many groups were against spending huge money for the soccer event in brazil, now its double shock for the country

We will see about that when it comes to the point of that. Until then: The soccer played from Argentina is not for the eyes. It is defensive, boring and not very attractive until now. So what? Italy in the past has made its way to the final like that a few times in the past and some times it even made it. So let's see what happen against the Germans, as this is the third time that they met in a SWC final. And by the way: I am a German fan from my childhood.
You are absolutely right.....Argentina played like GREECE........world wide foot ball expert says.....GREECE is football killer......they killing football...as football famous for attacking not defensive.....another team I hate most is ITALY.....another football killer......:thumb:

Tonight will be the third place game between Brazil and the Netherlands. Both teams are not much motivated to play this game, as both teams feel that it is over for them. That at least is posted in the press and told from there trainers. So I hope it will not be a completely boring game.

For the last time in this FIFA WC 2014: Brazil fans and Dutch fans. Brazil will be with the German team in tomorrows final game, as Argentina is there most hated rival when it comes to soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.