simply stock future charts

sangram1705

reliance (my dad's favourite)
although he is not a trader like me & is an investor in pure sense. He is quite happy with his dividends, bonus etc.. & still believes market cannot move up without reliance. (holding on from 1990)

but the charts are telling something different. Reliance has to face multiple resistance before creating new highs & 1000 will be the strongest resistance.

Atleast i would not even look at this chart again before it crosses 930 levels.( for longs)

in no way i am discouraging its investors. Just a simple point, u could hold onto your positions & trade with the trend for additional income. (atleast you were hedged)
reliance at 904 when posted & now at 849.
Disclaimer: I have not traded this. (i was waiting for a better price to enter) & the opportunity is lost! ( i was waiting for a spike up to 930-938 levels & plan was to fade this).

Just thinking of linkon sir's signature.

Last edited:
Hi sangram1705

if you don't mind, could you please tell me which data feed provider(realtime) for mt4 you use and how much you pay for monthly

regards
Vijai

sangram1705

ITC:
Learnings from my expensive mistakes:

1) Got in to fade the news. (Had strong belief that price hike can never motivate a smoker to quit smoking. Thereby it would have no effect on income from sale of ciggarettes)
2) Broke my own rules. (should have waited to test support & bounce from it before entering. )
2) Tried to predict that the fall is over.

These are the mistakes I am encountering in positional trades. I think I need some more time to train my mind for positional trades.