[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desifxtrader

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Hello Friends,

GBPUSD sailing southward with intermediate R level is marked (1.5140), we could expect the drop till 1.4800:

There was a nice pullback after break o f the Up TL and then the continuation as you could see above. (Sorry for the delay)

In the USDCHF pair We could assume that the sentiments has changed as you could see here:

However, I would wait for a pullback prior initiating a Long position.

EURAUD - Hitting record low !! New lows every day!!

cheers :thumb:

desifxtrader

Free Micro a/c worth US$ 50 ! HURRY!!

Hello friends,

A Gift for all:

All are welcome to test the waters of Forex trading without the risk of even Rs. 1/- from your own pocket !!

Trade Forex without any risk:

CLICK HERE

!! Have a great weekend !!​

cheers
:cheers:

Sunny1

Re: Free Micro a/c worth US$ 50 ! HURRY!!

Have read T&C..

"Terms & Conditions
OTC Forex involves a substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Only new clients signing up for a VT Trader micro account are eligible. Existing clients will not qualify. Clients of Introducing Brokers are not eligible for this promotion. You can choose the currency for your FREE micro account, and funds added will be in approximate currency equivalent. To withdraw the $50 bonus and any potential trading profits earned on the $50 bonus, you must deposit at least $500 and trade 5 lots. If you do not deposit funds within 45 days of the account opening date, you will forfeit your bonus and it will be removed from your account. CMS Forex also reserves the right to remove the bonus from any account that has been inactive for more than 30 days. Once your deposit has been received, you will be able to withdraw the funds by the 15th of the following month. If a withdrawal request is submitted for your account prior to meeting the lot requirement, the bonus will be excluded from your withdrawal. CMS Forex reserves the right to close your account for any policy violation or any fraudulent or illegal activity. "

It says to deposit 500$ within 45 days .. otherwise no bonus.. plzz clear we have to deposit or not....

ag_fx

Re: Free Micro a/c worth US$ 50 ! HURRY!!

Have read T&C..

"Terms & Conditions
OTC Forex involves a substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Only new clients signing up for a VT Trader micro account are eligible. Existing clients will not qualify. Clients of Introducing Brokers are not eligible for this promotion. You can choose the currency for your FREE micro account, and funds added will be in approximate currency equivalent. To withdraw the $50 bonus and any potential trading profits earned on the $50 bonus, you must deposit at least $500 and trade 5 lots. If you do not deposit funds within 45 days of the account opening date, you will forfeit your bonus and it will be removed from your account. CMS Forex also reserves the right to remove the bonus from any account that has been inactive for more than 30 days. Once your deposit has been received, you will be able to withdraw the funds by the 15th of the following month. If a withdrawal request is submitted for your account prior to meeting the lot requirement, the bonus will be excluded from your withdrawal. CMS Forex reserves the right to close your account for any policy violation or any fraudulent or illegal activity. "

It says to deposit 500$ within 45 days .. otherwise no bonus.. plzz clear we have to deposit or not....

I am sure you will need to deposit 500$. These advertisers will not reveal the real truth.

There is another catch....please read the underlined line above...
You will have to trade 5 full lots to be able to withdraw "ANY TRADING PROFITS MADE" on ur account as the total turnover...

5 full lots means 500,000 units each side....If you follow proper MM with $500 of risking 1-2% of ur account per trade, it will take you months and months to trade 5 full lots(considering you are not a High Freq Trader)....and until then you CANT WITHDRAW your own HARD EARNED PROFITS.

BEWARE OF ALL THE CATCHES BEFORE YOU FUND YOUR ACCOUNT

Last edited:
Ya trendline is very powerfull tool bcoz whole assumption of tech analysis is based on TREND IS OUR FRIEND.but my trader friends specially newbi plz practice alot to draw trendlines before adopting this system.

Re: That's All 4 now & Wishes :D

Such a Great Work desifxtrader
Thanks for share it.
Any Body have such alf for amibroker
please give me link

desifxtrader

Thoughts on GBPUSD pair

Hi,

I might be wrong but ...

R = 1.5600
S = 1.5200

I'd consider the pair is in intrem Up trend! It seems that it's experiencing problem building momentum in this direction. More appropriately, it is in ranging phase, .... and that's necessary as I consider this stage as the re-fueling stage.

A LRHP situation exists for a Long position with support @ 1.5200

Short @ 1.5180/70 and run downhill till 1.4800
However, we could see that the 1.5200 level is holding good for the second time.

Let me know your opinions

Cheers :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.