Silver MCX Trading Diary

ashu1234

Hope you dont mind me tagging along. I just saw silvers thread and since I'm actively trading it so thought to post charts and trade.

Hope you dont mind me tagging along. I just saw silvers thread and since I'm actively trading it so thought to post charts and trade.
Not at all. ;) Everyone is welcome here to post anything about their silver MCX trading ativity. Infact I was thinking where to open this thread where we could share and discuss Silver MCX Tading actively. Currently there is no active thread in commodities ,metals subforum where I could talk about silver MCX.

ashu1234

Not at all. ;) Everyone is welcome here to post anything about their silver MCX trading ativity. Infact I was thinking where to open this thread where we could share and discuss Silver MCX Tading actively. Currently there is no active thread in commodities ,metals subforum where I could talk about silver MCX.
Yes that section is abandoned. I used to post there. Anyways good idea to start here. Lets contribute!!! Be open to speak your mind whether right or wrong and we can take this thread further. :clap:

ashu1234

Price reached 34,602. Very close to your stoploss. what are you feeling now :D
Low was 623 for mini.....usdinr sell off was there so sitting on tightly. stops are not strict for now due to inr adjustment which I'm doing.