Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker now launched

Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker provides Real-Time streaming quotes from RTD-compliant data sources. As RTD real-time streaming varies from source to source and each data vendor using its own format / methods / different implementation, it’s a generic plugin. It can work with any RTD server. Application can provide data in tick format and various intervals starting from 1 second. Application can be configured to refresh data from 500 milliseconds to 60 seconds.
It’s comes with presets for NOW and NEST terminals. One can easily configure it for any other RTD server. You can also add more fields to pull any extra data. There is no restriction on no. of symbols to pull data or refresh rate. The symbols may be limited by your data provider or broker. The refresh performance depends on your trading terminal, hardware configuration, internet bandwidth and many other factors. The backfill can be done thru google IEOD data which is available with Shubha downloader.
As usual the plugin is free for life, it’s released under GNU GPL V3 License. There is one time cost of Rs. 500 or USD 10. This is to compensate costs for certification & third party testing of application.
All details are here. http://shubhalabha.in/products-2/shubha-rt-amibroker/
@Mods:There is no money making idea behind this plugin.
@ members Please feel free to use it.
Please use this thread for any Q&A and report bugs.
Whether I can use it with odin diet.

MR Kanitkar

While from Now 1.8.4.3 to excel(2007) to Amibroker message comes " Scrip RTD attribute is not licensed"

R K Global is my Now provider,their tech guy said it can be done with ODIN but for NOW they need to contact with NOW people ,will revert back to me on monday

Any other people u know facing this problem and whats the remedy for this?

I need to connect NF BNF and just 5-6 more scrips from Now to Ami.

Regards

mrkanitkar

MR Kanitkar

While from Now 1.8.4.3 to excel(2007) to Amibroker message comes " Scrip RTD attribute is not licensed"

R K Global is my Now provider,their tech guy said it can be done with ODIN but for NOW they need to contact with NOW people ,will revert back to me on monday

Any other people u know facing this problem and whats the remedy for this?

I need to connect NF BNF and just 5-6 more scrips from Now to Ami.

Regards
Ask your broker to enable "link to excel" feature in NOW or NEST. They will happily do it.

lvgandhi

MR Kanitkar
What are the software requirements for RT plugin?
First excel is a requirement or not for plugin. Video tells the procedure for getting symbol names from excel. That can be done with excel 2007 also.
Is msexcel 2010 is a must? or excel2007 is sufficient as it works with rtd of nest and now for josh utility?
Second symbol name.
It uses symbol name as it appears in rtd. But this will be a problem for using continuos contracts line near month contracts ie NIFTY-I as amibroker treats symbols as per the rtd in present case. There should be provision for alias in plugin configuration.

xsis

sir!
can it be used with trade tiger of sharekhan! if not, any solution in near future or its restricted to NOW and NEST only?!
thks

GTji

One can check data file live in notepad++ live. It's updated immediately data received from RTD. There is no delay.(we tested on I7 processor, 8 GB ram machine). Data can not later print old time stamp as file gets written every second. We do not write every quote coming from RTD if LTT is not changed. Data is send to AMi based on chart refresh set by user in AMI.
I agree that data should be faster than 0.5 milliseconds for HFT.

This plugin is designed to help retail trader, who uses broadband connection and trades on 1 min, 5 min, 15min, 30 min and more interval. It provides tick data in real time but definitely will not suite HFT (high frequency trading) needs. HFT needs data of interval less than 100 milliseconds refresh rate.

HFT traders typically hold position from 1 sec to 5 min. max.
Forget HFT, a delay of 3-4 seconds even for simple breakout strategies will be of no use. So unless this delay thing is taken care of, I don't know how anybody can use this plugin for live trading? As for chart setting in Amibroker, I know that itself is not the issue, as I have set it to refresh every 1 second.

Are you using csv files as the database for AB? maybe that is reason for the delay?