SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Fresh lows were recorded today. So Bear SAR has now shifted to the highest point between today's lows and previous pivot low. New Bear SAR is 5028. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also, before today's lows Bear SAR was 5140. With unrealized profits of some points(didn't book profits of all lots at GFZ) how do you manage Trailing Stop Loss?

Fresh lows were recorded today. So Bear SAR has now shifted to the highest point between today's lows and previous pivot low. New Bear SAR is 5028. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also, before today's lows Bear SAR was 5140. With unrealized profits of some points(didn't book profits of all lots at GFZ) how do you manage Trailing Stop Loss?
Bear SAR now is 5029 correct

TSL became 5029 today once we got more short entries at 5001 but after that we made fresh lows making 5029 our SAR

Instead of worrying about TSL if I see huge profits on table with SAR too far off, i start booking partially

Cheers
SH

Dear SH and others who are posting on this thread regularly,

Please accept thanks from my side and many like me who, though don't post so often but still read the additions to this thread everyday.
Learning is a time taking process and I would like to confirm that your discussions and guidance has been more than helpful over these weeks. Please carry on the good work.....

Regards,
BJ

SH Sir,
Your GFZ strategy really works superb..Today when NF touched GFZ after IIP data, I write 5000 put @156 and cover @123 after 15 EMA touch. This is the second time ,I book profit using your GFZ strategy..

Later I again shorted NF @4941, SL 4978.Now NF is at 4931.Holding my short position.Let's see...

Thank you sir for sharing all your valuable strategy...

gunsho

I think SMA envelope with the desired settings can't be done in FCharts. Do anyone have any idea?
regards
I believe this was explained already in some previous posts. We can plot two SMAs if we don't have envelope. For example,

s17 = MA(C,17); << SMA 17.
env_top = s17 + 0.015*s17; << (1.5% above)
env_bot = s17 - 0.015*s17; << (1.5% below)

Now you can plot env_top and env_bot arrays as MAs.

I believe this was explained already in some previous posts. We can plot two SMAs if we don't have envelope. For example,

s17 = MA(C,17); << SMA 17.
env_top = s17 + 0.015*s17; << (1.5% above)
env_bot = s17 - 0.015*s17; << (1.5% below)

Now you can plot env_top and env_bot arrays as MAs.
in icharts not possible to write this code

To get 30mins GFZ envelope, go to this page and click on charts. Then customize as per your requirements and save preferences. Then make that page a bookmark.