SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Question.. I am short in Nifty future. As it is near GFZ (30 min TF), I sold options PE5200. Now I will reverse the Nifty future position only if SAR is hit. But what should I do for PE5200 options? If Nifty goes in Northway, it is fine, I can hold them. But if nifty continue to drop, when shall I cover these options?
Regards

mech71

Nifty shorts from 5325 continue to be held ... SAR stays at 5353 but TSL moved to 5287 (nifty retraced very closed to 15 EMA and made new low so TSL applied but SAR not moved)

Cheers
SH
Dear SH ,

Can you please provide me the link from your write-ups for calculating/methodology for calculating SAR and TSL.
Thanks.

Question.. I am short in Nifty future. As it is near GFZ (30 min TF), I sold options PE5200. Now I will reverse the Nifty future position only if SAR is hit. But what should I do for PE5200 options? If Nifty goes in Northway, it is fine, I can hold them. But if nifty continue to drop, when shall I cover these options?
Regards
Umesh - if SAR is hit it means you will cover your shorts and go long in nifty futures. If you are already long in nifty futures, you may want to cover your shorted puts and book profits in them.

Cheers
SH

Umesh - if SAR is hit it means you will cover your shorts and go long in nifty futures. If you are already long in nifty futures, you may want to cover your shorted puts and book profits in them.

Cheers
SH
SH,
I completely agree with you. But my question is if Nifty continues to fall, then to reduce losses in put option (PE5200), should we square off put options ? If yes, then when?
Regards.