SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

SH kindly help with this query

SH i have a query.
In an uptrend we keep moving Bull SAR if NF test 15 EMA and then makes higher high. Understood. My question is what do you mean by "test 15 EMA"?
Should LOW of 30 min candle touch and go lower than 15 EMA
OR
Should CLOSE of 30 min candle touch and go lower than 15 EMA?

gfz hit twice already on 30mins tf ...so a touch to 15ema...(currently 5400) is expected on this tf.....if that happens we might get to short at lil bit higher price (as per 315 shorts to be inititaed if NF is below 5356 )....in case NF doesnt pull down 15ema much lower...
:p:p should have waited for shorts :p
touch happened now @5390

current bear sar is still far away @5515 ....

but if NF goes bearish again then we might be on our way now to making a new bear sar near 5397(or even higher depends....5397 is jus the current high) when our low of 5327 is taken out on the downside....

adding shorts recommended only when a bearish candle closes below 15ema as per SH....:thumb:

Hi Experts,

One query-
1. For this swing trading, I need a live intraday chart. Is it correct?
2. If yes, where can I get it? Is that free?
you can get paid versions at icharts or if you want get metastock and amibroker and get data from globaldatafeeds or viratech...

if you have a trading account with any broker providing NOW you can get charts free from NSE website using TAME application

kingkrunal

current bear sar is still far away @5515 ....

but if NF goes bearish again then we might be on our way now to making a new bear sar near 5397(or even higher depends....5397 is jus the current high) when our low of 5327 is taken out on the downside....

adding shorts recommended only when a bearish candle closes below 15ema as per SH....:thumb:
Bro... pls let me know the CURENT SAR and the entry point for the SHORT... waiting for the respoinse:confused: