SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

TSL hit today ? What next ? Re-entry levels ?

Also, why use spot values and not futures ?

15ema is at 7586 (spot) as per TT.
TSL hit, exit short Trade, Reentry level can be minimum SL from SAR i.e. 7664, Today's high was 7623.

As i dont have much access of trading software in office, so using google.com/finance, so using spot values nothing else.

Another entry level when SST gives indication by closing red candle below 15 ema and then price goes below low of that candle.

so either waiting or short near SAR and SL will be SAR.

Let see how it goes.

TSL hit, exit short Trade, Reentry level can be minimum SL from SAR i.e. 7664, Today's high was 7623.

As i dont have much access of trading software in office, so using google.com/finance, so using spot values nothing else.

Another entry level when SST gives indication by closing red candle below 15 ema and then price goes below low of that candle.

Let see how it goes.
Can we have a downside UPTO 15 EMA after reaching SAR . Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Let see how it goes.
As per rule its not, but then bull SAR is very far, so for long one has to wait for proper signal after 15 ema touch.
so, basically we are missing the upmove because the bull SAR hasn't been breached ?

VJAY

Did the Nifty spot not touch the 3 EMA for the last 2 days i.e. 1 and 2 July?

If yes, likely to touch the average today 7662...
Yes...it not tpuched for 2nd day.......

Hi vinst,

What I am going to ask you is absurd over here but can you pl help me in sharing the PDF of Saints thread 'Teach A Man To Fish And.........'. This will be a great help for a beginner like me.

Thanking you in advance

Desi_soros