ShareKhan or Indiabulls?

nac

Thanks Nac... I have convinced them to bring brokerage down to 0.03%(intraday) & 0.20%(delivery).thanks for ur suggestion...
You are welcome.

They just reduced delivery brokerage. They didn't reduce intra-day???

Just hear this... Two days ago one of ex-colleague called me regarding trading account opening. Based on his needs I asked him to pick either IB or SK. He called both of 'em and negotiated and made a deal of .02% for intraday. His margin is less than 1/6th of yours.

If you are not much into trading or you do trade once in a while or mostly delivery, this brokerage is fine. If you are doing intra-day and you will be doing heavily, you can negotiate. If you feel OK with this structure, leave it and be cool...

Last edited:
INDIABULLS is better than sharekhan as far as trading in options trading is concerned.
SHAREKHAN is not allowing client to sell the options , unless he deposits min 3 lakhs in trading a/c.,whereas in indiabulls no such restriction. If yu have reqd margin available you are allowed to sell the options, in indiabulls.
also intraday charts indiabulls is better than sharekhan(SK has less indicators, and less flexibility as far as timeframe for charts is concerned.
pl check for the correctness of my comments

Presently I am having SBICapSecurities Demat account,but its software is too clumpsy & brokerage charges are even too high.So I am thinking to open demat cum trading account either with ShareKhan or Indiabulls?Both of them are offering initial brokerage as 0.30%(Delivery) & 0.03%(Intraday).So please can anybody suggest me which one should I prefer in terms of Brokerage,Software,Customer Service,RM Assistance?What brokerage should I ask them initially?
Regards...
Sandeep Agrawal
I would go in for Indiabulls. they seem to have most reliable trading system. in my sharekhan account, i used to regularly face problem of trade tiger not working. Indiabulls also seems to be more transparent to me in the sense that they have security token, electronic contract notes etc to ensure no wrong trading happens in your account

Considering the s/w, I also face problems on daily basis with SSKI. Now, I hv given up hope, since the problems seem to be never ending. But SSKI most customer friendly and transparent. PIB of India Bulls is excellent s/w that I have come across. And, customer service improved a lot. Hence, in my opinion and experience, both seem to be better than most of the broking houses.

INDIABULLS is better than sharekhan as far as trading in options trading is concerned.
SHAREKHAN is not allowing client to sell the options , unless he deposits min 3 lakhs in trading a/c.,whereas in indiabulls no such restriction. If yu have reqd margin available you are allowed to sell the options, in indiabulls.
also intraday charts indiabulls is better than sharekhan(SK has less indicators, and less flexibility as far as timeframe for charts is concerned.
pl check for the correctness of my comments
How timeframe is problem? It can be of any timeframe. In the Intraday Bar size/Display write 0.25 in the input box for 15 seconds graph or 35 for 35 minute graph or whatever u wish.

Yes, option writing needs 3 lakh. Their charges are also heavy. Indiabulls & many others block 1 lot future margin for selling 1 lot option.
But I want to know with 3 lakhs how many lots does Sharekhan allow to write ?
Is it unlimited options writing with 3 lakhs ?

Go for Indiabulls.......I have tried both Sharekhan and Indiabulls.......

Now not trading in Sharekhan as u don't get any mail or intimation b4 ur positions being squared off and also account portfolio is not clear but in indiabulls you get every trade ur account portfolio very clear. I traded with Sharekhan for around 6 months but did not come to know what my brokerage is...
You don't get good customer services from them, if have any query local office will say its all done from HO.......very bad exerience , initially they offered me 0.02 and .2 on interday and delivery but I think they were charging 0.03 and 0.3 ...........

Indiabull have everthing clear.. best trading software, if you have query and a crystal clear answer...
You can also checkout for Aditya Birla Money , I also have gud experience with them.
Can't u calculate? I trade in Sharekhan & RKG and get perfect brokerage as per my plan in both. Also all taxes can be understood and they are accurately calculated.
Indiabulls' PIB is a class software but I like the last 5 days Intraday chart in a single window which is not provided by Indiabulls

if ur r planning for sub broker let me show u the right path. if u r interested to become sub broker n looking for right broker ur search ends here.
plz mail me at [email protected] , also mention ur phone number and location!
i will revert with the BEST PROPOSAL.ITS A PROMISE!