Sensex Heading for 4 figures

I said 4 figures Ashish, I know u r upset but read carefully. 4 figures means Sensex will drop below 10000 soon. Dow already down 170pts pre market 7/3/08. Don't expect some miracle. I booked 45000 loss today and sold each and every stock I held, because otherwise, I would have had to booked 70000+ loss on Monday, I wished markets were open yesterday :(
DOW recovered from loss of your pre market 170 points.

You never know whats going to happen. Last one hour on any day is very crucial. It can change everything. I also don't expect miracles to end market in green. bu its happening.

I am holding on to cash till mid april when all bank's quarterly results comes out.

I wish I was confident enough to do shorting. But for that i need to be like ashish :) who knows market. I am sitting here in USA and have to loose sleep to know whats going on in indian market.

DOW recovered from loss of your pre market 170 points.

You never know whats going to happen. Last one hour on any day is very crucial. It can change everything. I also don't expect miracles to end market in green. bu its happening.

I am holding on to cash till mid april when all bank's quarterly results comes out.

I wish I was confident enough to do shorting. But for that i need to be like ashish :) who knows market. I am sitting here in USA and have to loose sleep to know whats going on in indian market.

If u want more sleep either play in Dow, or return to India ;)

I am not a trader just investor. I Just want to make some investment and may be forget it for few years.

but in today's market its not possible to invest and forget. so I try to book some profit if i can. One cannot trust DOW for now. I guess you are the one who said dow is down -170 in premarket. now everything is green green. so do i play in dow now?