SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
It's not as easy as riding a cycle in earlier days. Everyone fell, get hurt then learn it finally.
Should we stop learning cycling too and ban kids? :rolleyes:

after 4-5yrs of loosing-making-learning-falling and then raising process I re-started trading.
you all know that after some drawdown,losses fear of execution etc haunt you badly.Somehow I managed to raise above that level.But this news made me real depress.

ok,i am not successful yet and i am not well capitalized but there is something call a Hope.
a Hope that,sooner or later,i'll make it,but SEBI is all set to brake the moral.

Trading is much more better than doing chain snatching and bag lifting on the road,so how to make Govt/SEBI understand that we are not doing any crime.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
SPECULATION BUSINESS IS DEFINITELY NOT A CRIME!
We don't need moral policing from SEBI or anyone.

dow theory inventor.png

:up::up::up:

Riskyman

Unfortunately net -worth rule is coming.. there is no easy way to say this...i would prefer status quo so everyone could trade .I just hope Net worth conditions are not tough so people could still find a way out someway.
There are elections around the corner. The govt will not want to shoot itself in the foot by pressing these changes too soon. We will have at least 10-12 months if this silly thing should become a reality. Until then, trade well, make good money and increase your net worth... Just in case the govt thinks it should unleash this preposterous scheme on us. I am supremely confident that in a democratic country like ours, people's choices will have the final say. But what you want to SAY is "YOUR" choice. So be clear and loud about it when you vote.

niftytaurus

niftytaurus

https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...al-your-financial-sources/article24719203.ece
Verifiable source

While a proposal on cubing trading exposures by retail investors based on their net worth caught traditional and social media attention, the committee has made several interesting proposals that went unnoticed. Among these, one important recommendation is on ‘excessive’ trading. The panel has recommended that trading done by an entity in excess of its ‘verifiable financial sources’ should be deemed to be fraudulent, if such trading leads to any manipulation in the price or volume of the security.

lo bhai ab jyada trading kar li , to hum businessman sey FRAUD bhi ho jayengey

thanks

sridhga

In the US, billionaire businesswoman Martha Stewart went to jail for insider trading. Another billionaire, Steve Madden was arrested for Stock manipulation. In India, we are aware of insider trading in several stocks before the results using whatsapp communication mode including in companies like Axis Bank, Bata India. But SEBI just gave them a mere warning. Did any CEO, CFO go to jail for this? Now, why does SEBI want to stop small traders? It shows SEBI's high handedness on small traders. In both cases, small traders are the victims. For whom does SEBI really stand for?

Last edited: