SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

Hi he is an active member in tradingqna forum. He shared his mobile there. U can whats app the number to request add in the group if the following link is not working (Same link is given by him underneath the post in the petition.)

https://chat.whatsapp.com/8kIzlaQG08s5j9bzsKm6pV

Avi_Garg WhatsApp number is 9560606861

He shared it here,
https://tradingqna.com/t/sebi-plans-to-cap-our-margin-on-our-net-worth/44541/36

This is Zerodha forum thread, moderators can delete it. But I have shared it as our profession in danger. We need to do something together.

By the way, many members there are already flooded sebi email with grievances related to this issue.
Anyone else who’s interested in doing so can write on [email protected]
Traders who are living with leverages at least let SEBI know.
Thank you! I am going to message him! Time to take things to the next level now. This can't wait for long.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Opposition, if briefed properly can take up this issue as violation of fundamental rights of citizens
SEBI is underestimating the trader community! Nowadays a lot of traders are using leverage for trading. Many of them are living on leverages practically. Ruzi roti ka sawal hai bhai! This time the protest would be furious.

Now, I doubt the late-night extension of F&O trading is the calculated move to compensate the loss due to cut of retailers participation using LATE NIGHT PARTY from FII. But who will take the other side of the trade in the absence of small retailers?

SEBI is underestimating the trader community! Nowadays a lot of traders are using leverage for trading. Many of them are living on leverages practically. Ruzi roti ka sawal hai bhai! This time the protest would be furious.

Now, I doubt the late-night extension of F&O trading is the calculated move to compensate the loss due to cut of retailers participation using LATE NIGHT PARTY from FII. But who will take the other side of the trade in the absence of small retailers?
It is going to be a storm of epic proportions that SEBI is bringing upon itself. Lets create a twitter hashtag also. I can do that once I get home in about 30 min and share it here. Give me a suggestion about the twitter hashtag - I am thinking #SEBIagainstRetailTrader

monkeybusiness

It is going to be a storm of epic proportions that SEBI is bringing upon itself. Lets create a twitter hashtag also. I can do that once I get home in about 30 min and share it here. Give me a suggestion about the twitter hashtag - I am thinking #SEBIagainstRetailTrader
#sebiagainstfundamentalrights will be beeter

@headstrong007 : I just created this hashtag & tweeted the following; Please help popularize it so that we gain the necessary traction. We can keep building momentum and write a structured letter detailing all the points of interest and address it to the relevant authorities.

Hey @SEBI_India your move to link net worth to equity exposure is a bad bad idea. Not cool at all #SEBIagainstRetailTrader Request you to kindly protect the rights of the retail trader by stopping this move.

Edit: Link to the tweet is here:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Share that in avi garg whats app group also. And maybe in tradingqna page where the discussion is going on.
I'll try to popularize it. Post it also in general chit chat and trading thread to attract viewers here.
We need to build the protest on large-scale ASWAP.