SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

hitesh05

Thanks. Looks like have to move back to NSE now, only for cash segment. F&O days seems painful if not over. Not overly worried on Margin stuff, but the volume will be a concern here as well.
Don't think SEBI will do anything to kill volume, of course some restrictions will definitely come

Satya.

@Tuna bhau badla badla avtar(dp)
happy 2 c ur reply,i waz wondering y tuna bhau(uday-manju fame) is so silent on dis hot potato topic

4 log aur hai,dey r 2 silent,didnt participate here yet

nw sebi will tek off all circulars as dey wnt c ny trders typin in shrt way(no mor scalpin) :p:joyful:
Please write full words.For people who are not conversant with sms type writing have to struggle to understand these words....hope You will agree that everyone is not fluent with sms language.

Smart_trade

pannet1

whts d use of doin dis wrkshp if sebi kickd out small invstors?

n whtever he's gonna teach is alredy covered by @Subhadip @VJAY n @Smart_trade dada

wid due 2 respct 2 all pro trdrs,
dunno y mny conducting such seminar,selling der afl's suddenly..?
does it mean,dey lost money trding n wnt 2 recovr ASAP?

u knw,few ppl write so well n luks lyk dey r profitble,bt der p&l is vry worst dan me.

i knw a Pro trder,who nver traded bt he had a nyc forum now closed.
you are just firing at the sky.

i dont know about others. madan had showcased his consecutive win in zerodha on the public domain. there is no need for him to make money by selling seminars. i know him personally he is a big giver. after giving all these years everything for free and people gave him mostly s**t back.

so it becomes logical to charge for his work ... so time wasters blood suckers and trolling will reduce .. and people who really deserve will benefit.

generally measuring everything with the same yard stick fails at some point or other. its like all traders fail... what about few winners.

Please write full words.For people who are not conversant with sms type writing have to struggle to understand these words....hope You will agree that everyone is not fluent with sms language.

Smart_trade
I second that sentiment. I too find the member's posts difficult to follow.

pannet1

Yes ...whatever teach in seminars freely available on net ...TJ is one of the best who wish to start as a trader.....but most of us not want which is freely available. Its human psychology :). You never get information /advices/hidden gems for become successful trader with so called paid teachers which our ST da selflessly given in his thread....
VJAY,

you are partially correct .... this is like saying whatever advancement science had made is already available in the net. but if i am have fallen sick, i need to visit a doctor and find out what particular ailment i have.

though trading has very small set of parameters that can go wrong ...when compared to science .... i still need a mentor talk to me and tell me exactly what mistake i am making. of course, there will some intelligent ones that simple can read from the internet and do successful in trading.

i have read 1000 times let you winners run ... but i needed madan to tell me practically how ... and how i am wrong in a particular trade. this single piece of guidance made an immense piece of difference to my bottom line.