Scalping NSE F&O difficult ?

Giraffe

:)

Time frame would be 1 min or 5 mins.
I would like to do scalping manually to start with. I'm not so sure whether scalping with automation really does work ? How can an automated trading system work better than the human brain ?

200 trades is just a ball-park figure, if more can be done i would like that too. I have done 10-15 trades a day so want to try 200 or more if its possible. Since Nifty and Banknifty are pretty liquid i thought they were pretty good scalping candidates ? Not interested for Bharat Ratna in trading but scalping seems good with zero market risk in any direction?
:confused::confused::confused:
Plz elaborate Zero Market Risk

mastermind007

I would like to do scalping manually to start with. I'm not so sure whether scalping with automation really can work ? How can an automated trading system work better than the human brain ?
When did I ever claim that it works better than human brain?

It just works a lot (a LOT lot) faster and cannot be distracted :)

mastermind007

:confused::confused::confused:
Plz elaborate Zero Market Risk
In Option Lingo, these are known as also known as beta-neutral strategies and profit is assured in both bearish and bullish movements as long as markets are sufficiently volatile. "Zero market risk" is a marketing genius spin off designed to sale an investment solution or more likely a Mutual Fund.

In truth, Market risk is reduced and is as good as zero but in an asymptotic :clap: sense... :lol:

Vertigo_1985

:)

Time frame would be 1 min or 5 mins.
I would like to do scalping manually to start with. I'm not so sure whether scalping with automation really does work ? How can an automated trading system work better than the human brain ?

200 trades is just a ball-park figure, if more can be done i would like that too. I have done 10-15 trades a day so want to try 200 or more if its possible. Since Nifty and Banknifty are pretty liquid i thought they were pretty good scalping candidates ? Not interested for Bharat Ratna in trading but scalping seems good with zero market risk in any direction?
"zero market risk" ??? if you were ready to trade 200 (or even 50 for that matter) you wouldn't be asking these questions, so my advice wud be to improve or add to what you are already doing. If you are trading 15 trades profitably with consistency then increase trade size, if that's not possible then try same setup in multiple scrips. The more trades you try to make the tougher trade and psychology management is. You get some time to reset your mind in higher timeframes if you make mistake, but in scalping you won't and before you know that you are not in sync with market your account will be in deep red.

jagankris

I would like to do scalping manually to start with. I'm not so sure whether scalping with automation really can work ? How can an automated trading system work better than the human brain ?
In fact the question should be how can a human work better than ATS ?

Computer can perform multi tasking faster than human brian - isn't it ?
Computer doesn't have emotions.
Computer doesn't get tired and stressed of monitoring the price and starring the monitor continuously.
Computer doesn't break the rules.
Computer can execute trades in less than micro seconds.
Computer can process numerous data of Nifty Futures,Nifty fifty Stocks,Nifty Fifty Stock futures,And options of various strikes.
Computer can scalp say 10 trades * 200 scripts - 2000 trades comfortably.

Last edited:

gunsho

why not try for one day and share your practical experience.
Very fair suggestion.

@new2trade, you will realize the truth by just trying for 1 day. And note, never be happy by seeing you have got a 50 point move by taking 200 trades. with 200 trades, you need to make 300 points to cover the cost.

As many already said, me too didn't understand how scalping is zero risk trade. Any trader who thinks he has a zero risk system/method, is most likely going to fail sooner or later :(