Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Since there are roughly 250 trading days in a year, I have used here a lookback period of 750 days for 36 months/3 years:

R = RSI(14);
Condition = R > Ref(R,-750) AND R > 70;

///////////////
// Explore
///////////////
Filter = Condition;
AddColumn(R, "RSI");
Thank you very much. I can change the Time interval in the AFL and make it monthly calculate and now with the your help I can come calculate.

pannet1

BSE had revamped their website. look at this list

if a stock had made 52Week high and its ALL time high was made very recently, what does it signify.

also watch for bulk deals made recently, promotor percentage holding and what is the 52Week Low and when was it made.

none of the exchanges in india are allowing stocks to make 100% change like their US counterpart.

pannet1

Selection_001.png

INTELADV had broken lower circuit 2 days before and is now trading at all time high and 52week high. also the promotors hold more share than what is offered to the public.

guess what company does ....... ADVISORIES :rolleyes: and no VOLUME

BSE had revamped their website. look at this list

if a stock had made 52Week high and its ALL time high was made very recently, what does it signify.

also watch for bulk deals made recently, promotor percentage holding and what is the 52Week Low and when was it made.

none of the exchanges in india are allowing stocks to make 100% change like their US counterpart.

Bajaj Finance,Bajaj Finserv,Reliance leading the bull rally.....time to liquidate some of the stocks bought near Nifty 10,000..Profits look ( and feel ) better in bank account than in demat statements...

Smart_trade

travi

Bajaj Finance,Bajaj Finserv,Reliance leading the bull rally.....time to liquidate some of the stocks bought near Nifty 10,000..Profits look ( and feel ) better in bank account than in demat statements...

Smart_trade
Wrong thread again ST Sir? :D:D Excited with profits.
Anyway Sanju bhai's thread draws frequent visitors :p

Just checking bcos it does happen sometimes on blast trend days,