are YOU applying for Future capital IPO

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: reliance ipo

today news is that every retail investor will get something who have applied.the lot is 15 nos - so it could be between 30 to 60 shares per application. on listing day i believe atleast 20% of retail allotment will be traded to get listing gains and by the opening day - close the price could be only 550 - 650 levels. if the sensex in february first fortnight is below 18500 the price will be settled at 500 levels and if the same is above 22000 then the price will stabilise at 800 levels.

More HNI people are watching the current scenario and they will definetly enter this stock if it is below 600 levels as for long term this is the only winning scrip for them.

today news is that every retail investor will get something who have applied.the lot is 15 nos - so it could be between 30 to 60 shares per application. on listing day i believe atleast 20% of retail allotment will be traded to get listing gains and by the opening day - close the price could be only 550 - 650 levels. if the sensex in february first fortnight is below 18500 the price will be settled at 500 levels and if the same is above 22000 then the price will stabilise at 800 levels.

More HNI people are watching the current scenario and they will definetly enter this stock if it is below 600 levels as for long term this is the only winning scrip for them.
Hi,

As for retail investor it seems right but for the listing price I am doubtful that it will list at 500 levels.

NEW DELHI: Retail and foreign institutional investors may have been bullish on the initial public offer of Anil Ambani group firm Reliance Power Ltd, but domestic mutual funds appeared cautious and not much impressed with the issue.

Of the entire demand of about $190 billion, the demand from mutual funds stood at a relatively meagre figure of just about $2 billion (Rs 8,500 crore). Even this came only on the IPO's last day...

PTI

Re: RePL IPO: Retail portion subscribed only 1.4 times

::::::::::LOTTERY::::::::::LOTTERY::::::::::LOTTERY::::::::::LOTTERY::::::::::
Relpow is a lottery now.... lucky guys get it rest can bite the dust.. :(
Its not a lottery...the retail subscription is only 14.94 which means everyone gets 1 lot atleast!

Ajax

::::::::::LOTTERY::::::::::LOTTERY::::::::::LOTTERY::::::::::LOTTERY::::::::::
Relpow is a lottery now.... lucky guys get it rest can bite the dust.. :(
Dear all

Lottery it is.... exceptions

count yourself lucky if u 'dont' get it

Yeah reliance power will make ANil more powerful as he is more interested to challenge Mukesh rather than anything else.
Reliance IPO have one major thing in its favor and that is in the name Reliance.
It is assumed that noone has suffered losses with reliance.

but my question is it better than suzlon and NTPC?

nick can't say yaar,

today on news saw that many stopped payment their check for reliance power. some are talking abt 200 premium.( tv guys)

some say they will sell it on the day it gets listed.

but the fact is lets see whats the market scenario till then it is difficult to say.

if market improves and gets bullish then these same people will talk abt 500 premium.

Listing Dates of Rel. Power & FCH!

Hi Everybody,

Does any one has the info regarding - Listing Dates of Rel. Power & FCH?

If so please post the information, which will be helpful for all.. I did research reg. the exact listing dates for Rel Power IPO as well as FCH IPO but couldnt find any concrete info.

Also if you have any info reg. refund processes of both these IPO's kindly post.

Thanks.