Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

We had plenty of fun when the market was trending. The month of May was good. Held positions beyond sanity. Every trade made money.

Now it is June. Prices are going sideways. We have become somewhat conservative in buying and holding beyond EOD. This has limited our losses. Yet, I think due to our conservatism even the month of June will print profits. Will restart my performance report from the Month of June onwards and forget the nett profits of 40% from the past.

Times are testing.

jamit_05

One reason to square off and not hold beyond EOD is that, Thursday and Friday have both shown good volatility. It is very (highly) likely that Monday and/OR Tuesday will be dull... Wed too...

Gurmy... shorting EOD today seems smart. I think I will.

jamit_05

Will you believe your eyes if you saw... 5200? It is the range high... an apt time to buy our pair. It is either a breakout or a downfall from there.

healthraj

Hi,

Hope people are missing one important thing. June month is due to expiry and normally the last week is controlled by the Options Operators because they are the market makers and they are also there to make money. So in the last 5-7 days, the market will generally be range bound.

My guess for the range is 5000-5200. So you can't expect the market to trend beyond this range.

In the close of expiry if we can say that the market would expire around 5100, then the best strategy would be sell 5100 CE and 5100 PE. Now it is trading around Rs 100, which you can get next Thursday expiry. But you would need a huge premium for shorting compared to Long.

Right now the market is trading around 5150. You can take 150 OTM strategy in July. Today I am expecting the market to touch 5080 and on monday to goto 5040.

healthraj

Hi,

Hope people are missing one important thing. June month is due to expiry and normally the last week is controlled by the Options Operators because they are the market makers and they are also there to make money. So in the last 5-7 days, the market will generally be range bound.

My guess for the range is 5000-5200. So you can't expect the market to trend beyond this range.

In the close of expiry if we can say that the market would expire around 5100, then the best strategy would be sell 5100 CE and 5100 PE. Now it is trading around Rs 100, which you can get next Thursday expiry. But you would need a huge premium for shorting compared to Long.

Right now the market is trading around 5150. You can take 150 OTM strategy in July. Today I am expecting the market to touch 5080 and on monday to goto 5040.
If the NIFTY Futures breaks 5130 it would surely touch goto 5080-5090.