Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

You guys won't believe, while a whole lot of us were starting out as traders, how many question-posts and torturous emails we must have sent Saint and ST da.... and I am still surprised what made them answer so many of those. Always indebted....

Most of all, Saint had a more important role to play. He was a torch-bearer to me. A living proof that one can earn as a trader. That kept me going. Each time I had a mental block, I was positive and confident (well, not all the time) that there is a way around.... cuz Saint has done it... it is possible.

Did you guys feel the presence of GOD.... well, albeit of trading. My personal Diety.... :)

Yupe, he was here... :) :)
Saint sahab... it has been a really long time... I hope you are in super health and prospering in leaps and bounds...
:eek::eek:

Lol,Amit.......good to hear from you again.....doing well.And hope the same with you too.Keep in touch when you find the time........and if you drop in to bangalore,give me a pm.

Nothing beats traders re-meets over multiple cups of coffee...:)

You guys won't believe, while a whole lot of us were starting out as traders, how many question-posts and torturous emails we must have sent Saint and ST da.... and I am still surprised what made them answer so many of those. Always indebted....

Most of all, Saint had a more important role to play. He was a torch-bearer to me. A living proof that one can earn as a trader. That kept me going. Each time I had a mental block, I was positive and confident (well, not all the time) that there is a way around.... cuz Saint has done it... it is possible.
Just carrying on the Parampara,my friend...no credit to me.....had once upon a time tortured many guys to understand what they were talking about as well.......:D

Saint saab me in to full time trading only, recently came to Bangalore n living here only, if u permits i like to meet u in person.
This week have a small get together elsewhere,but sometime next week,probably.....:)