Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good thinking on your part to take advantage of RBI policy announcement and get into a trade even after booking a loss of 39% shows your character as a trader....great trade....lesser mortal like us mostly freeze and go into prayer mode and ultimately make big losses.

Good going Jamit, you are really doing a great job.

Thanks
Ravinder

jamit_05

good thinking on your part to take advantage of RBI policy announcement and get into a trade even after booking a loss of 39% shows your character as a trader....great trade....lesser mortal like us mostly freeze and go into prayer mode and ultimately make big losses.

Good going Jamit, you are really doing a great job.

Thanks
Ravinder
Trick, sirji, is in Position Sizing :) :clapping:

Please explain the funda of position sizing...how u decide how many lots of call or puts you have to take...do you take equal number of lots or equal value of money allotted to both calls or puts...please take time and explain.

Thanks in advance
Ravinder

Last edited:

jamit_05

Position Sizing.

Please explain the funda of position sizing...how u decide how many lots of call or puts you have to take...do you take equal number of lots or equal value of money allotted to both calls or puts...please take time and explain.

Thanks in advance
Ravinder
Equal value of Money allotted in every trade.

If I buy 200 units of CE and 200 PE for a total cost of Rs.150.... then my investment is Rs.30000;

Now, I should keep Rs.30000 as investment constant for all trades. So now if my total cost of pair is Rs.50.... how many units should i buy?