Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

sir please tell me about historical ieod how to attach with rtgoogle..?
The para quotee by you is not required now.
Are you referring to backfill? Backfill from ODIN is explained by Rohitb in his thread. Please refer to his thread. Link is given in the first three pages.

Just see SR114's detailed instructions on previous page and you will get it.

guptak03

Delete that line and save the file. Next time you do not have to delete it. That is for backfil.

What about excel to AMI? What is the problem?
josh sir did many times but all the time its showing same error in backfill !!!!

and about excel to ami ..as i already explained in my old post excel is getting refreshed but live rates are not getting captured in excel so that same will be transfered to ami!!!

josh1

josh sir did many times but all the time its showing same error in backfill !!!!

and about excel to ami ..as i already explained in my old post excel is getting refreshed but live rates are not getting captured in excel so that same will be transfered to ami!!!
1. That means you are saving the file at some other place and opening original file again. Save it bu pressing Ctrl+S

2. Delete all Market Watch from NOW and create new. Use RTNOW. Rates will refresh.
3. If does not refresh, Check whether broker deactivated RTD Server in log messages

josh1

Josh Sir,
Does this require licenced version of Amibroker or can be done in the free version..Also the free version of Amibroker doesnt let save databases. .is there any work around for this?

Thanks
Licensed version required. I have not tested with free version.

You may try version prepared for Metastock. In AMIbroker, you will have to use Metastock plugin. Instructions are given somewhere earlier in this thread. Search it.

@josh1--

can u help me-- after backfilling from NOW for a script there are no updation.. but other non-backfilling script update well.. any idea ??

Rerads,

Status
Not open for further replies.