Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Josh,

If you see the Quotetracker in AB,you will find that the Volume is positive or negative.(This is ok in terms of Open Interest explanation).

In reality,Volume cannot be negative.

ATP is auto-calculated as Price x volume, and is given in one of the columns in NOW.

Sam

josh1

Hi Josh,

If you see the Quotetracker in AB,you will find that the Volume is positive or negative.(This is ok in terms of Open Interest explanation).

In reality,Volume cannot be negative.

ATP is auto-calculated as Price x volume, and is given in one of the columns in NOW.

Sam
There is no such field available in AMI. You will have to import it in some other field. For list of available fields, look into Format definition commands under Import ASCII chapter in AMIBroker Guide.

guptak03

s sir i am doing that all the time wen ever i back fill but what wil be the solution for that ??and about the excel to ami data!!!!!!!!

Sir,

We have Open Interest concept only in FnO scrips.

In cash scrips only volume is interpreted.But we are getting +ve and -ve Values,
hence we cannot interpret it.

Can you leave aside the Open Interest column in NOW, and get only positive
volume in AB?

Sam

Josh sir,
I've been using RT Goog perfectly importing data in to AB. today for the first time i used RTNOW , there is error msg in Now "scrip RTD attribute not licensed" and data not showing in excel. Please help me

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.