Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Yes ,I have read the Instructions but still its not updating.

Delete your current excel file. Open the original file and do from NOW-- MarketWatch-- Link to Excel again.
Connection lost. Your excel file has become 'Read Only'. Right-click on it and change its properties. Remove Read only.

Last edited:

sr114

Delete your current excel file. Open the original file and do from NOW-- MarketWatch-- Link to Excel again.
Josh

actually he is opening the rtg in read only mode - courtsey win 7 so nothing will happen.

also the ami chart will not update as there is no rtg format files in ami format folder - so its not happening

sr

You are taking data from Yahoo. You have to login into Yahoo to get uninterrupted data. Open you browser and login. If you do not have yahoo account, open it. Beware, data is 15 minutes delayed except for ^NSEI.
I am taking data from NOW market watch only. I didn't change any settings since I started downloading. It was fine until few days back. Even I logged into my yahoo account and tried. Same error. Pl. help to rectify.

Thanks,

josh1

I am taking data from NOW market watch only. I didn't change any settings since I started downloading. It was fine until few days back. Even I logged into my yahoo account and tried. Same error. Pl. help to rectify.

Thanks,
Shafeeq

Since you are taking data from NOW, select "NO" against "Combine Yahoo " in Cell B3. Excel will stop querying Yahoo. It will work smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.