Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your internet connection. You should have good internet connection for these to work. If your connection drops frequently, NOW/NEST will hang.
Hi Josh sir,

I have 512 kbps speed connection...

and one more thing in the morning when i press RTDATA in Excel to get the live ticks... it is appending yday's 3:30 pm tick.. and need to remove it manually...

one of our friends in this forum asked you about the same problem... and u have given solution for that..... but i am not able to find that page....

can you pls help me..

sr114

Hi Josh sir,

I have 512 kbps speed connection...

and one more thing in the morning when i press RTDATA in Excel to get the live ticks... it is appending yday's 3:30 pm tick.. and need to remove it manually...

one of our friends in this forum asked you about the same problem... and u have given solution for that..... but i am not able to find that page....

can you pls help me..
visit this link for rectification of ur problem

http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/...mibroker-fcharts-qtstalker-37.html#post711942

sr

lvgandhi

Has any one tried with
1)excel 2010 limited edition
2)excel 2010 student and home edition
If so what are the results?

Kedarnath,

i use NOW and i never get those types of error ( zero rate etc) and also i think IN ODIN there will be no such problem

yes u can get tick data from NOW - its a surety - i get it
and u can use it for range bars / volume bars. now how u are going to trade thru range bars - can u elaborate or pm me

sr
Hi sr114,

I have not used but wanted to see range bar charts if i can see historical charts of leading stocks...

I am having odin but how to use rtg3 if u can or josh1 ...i have tried rohit's file but i get error as mentioned by me.

I will share details with u guys once i come across about range bar charts.

PM msg is not active

Regards,
Kedarnath

sr114

Hi sr114,

I have not used but wanted to see range bar charts if i can see historical charts of leading stocks...

I am having odin but how to use rtg3 if u can or josh1 ...i have tried rohit's file but i get error as mentioned by me.

I will share details with u guys once i come across about range bar charts.

PM msg is not active

Regards,
Kedarnath
read the post carefully from page 9 - 11, somewhere there are the details of rtg3 and ODIN is given. follow that and u can get the streaming data in ami.

the link is http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/...mibroker-fcharts-qtstalker-11.html#post693333

ur pm option may not be working , but mine is fully operational

sr

josh1

Status
Not open for further replies.