Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr Joshi

Kindly let me know how to configure your application for Angel Odin version 10. There is no chat or PM option here so could you kindly ping me at [email protected].

All the posts here are helpful for nest,now etc users, there is no article for Odin users.

josh1

Hi,

Downloaded RTNow from the link. I am getting the quotes into Excel, but on clicking "Start RT Data" button getting this error now -

Run-time error '9':

Subscript out of range.

I am using Excel 2010.

Any ideas?
That means your excel is not able to read commands or sheet. Could be due to your settings also. It is very difficult to pin point the error.
Go to developer -- visual basic and run the code. You will have to "Step into" the code from Menu or by pressing F8. The code will run 1 line at a time when you press F8. You will be able to find out which line of code is problem.

josh1

Dear Mr Joshi

Kindly let me know how to configure your application for Angel Odin version 10. There is no chat or PM option here so could you kindly ping me at [email protected].

All the posts here are helpful for nest,now etc users, there is no article for Odin users.
Dear Mr. Ktolwal,

Please read the first page of this thread. ODIN to Excel is completely explained in Post #9 and 10 on the first page.

Dear Mr. Ktolwal,

Please read the first page of this thread. ODIN to Excel is completely explained in Post #9 and 10 on the first page.
Mr Joshi

I have read the pages but what is missing is the Rt3 or rtg3 file, all the links mentioned in your post is for NOW, nest etc but for odin there is no file.
Kindly take my teamviewer id and check if possible.
i am on yahoo messenger at [email protected], kindly help

sr114

Mr Joshi

I have read the pages but what is missing is the Rt3 or rtg3 file, all the links mentioned in your post is for NOW, nest etc but for odin there is no file.
Kindly take my teamviewer id and check if possible.
i am on yahoo messenger at [email protected], kindly help
follow this
DIET ODIN to EXCEL
Please note that ODIN ver 10.0.0.2 is minimum requirement. Versions before that do not have capability of Open to Excel.
The Procedure is as follows ->
1. Login to you diet odin and open the desired market watch.

2. Right click in the market watch and select open in ms-excel.

3. Small box appears asking for selecting sheet. select sheet1

4. A file named Arbitrage.xls will open with all the scripts/futures/options and u will see the rates changing. This is your source we need to purify this as we don't need most of the data.

Now do as below-

5. We need TICKER (Scrip Name), LAST TRADED TIME, LAST TRADED PRICE, LAST TRADED QUANTITY/Volume Traded Today. and OPEN INTEREST.

6. Use office 2007 or above. Open Excel by clicking Start-Programs-Microsoft Office-Excel2007

7. A blank workbook opens with name book1. Ignore it and Open RT3.xlsm or RTG3.xlsm or RTNOW.xlm from within Excel. Change the database path to Your C:\Program Files (x86)\AMIBROKER Database\folder (for Windows 7) and C:\Program Files \AMIBROKER Database\folder (for Windows XP)

8.Select the Range below Column Headings up to Symbol and press delete to clear all the contents.

9. We want Trading Symbol, Last Trade Time, Last Traded Price, Last Traded Qty [Vol Traded Today - for RTNOW.xlm], Open interest in columns A, B, C, D, E respectively. Therefore,

In Cell A7 type "=[Arbitrage.xls]Sheet1!B6
In Cell B7 type "=TEXT(NOW(),"HH:mm:ss")
In Cell C7 type "=[Arbitrage.xls]Sheet1!L6
In Cell D7 type "=[Arbitrage.xls]Sheet1!K6
In Cell E7 type "=[Arbitrage.xls]Sheet1!V6

10. Copy the entire row in four rows below. (Let us restrict for five scrips for a start. You can add/modify later on). Check the format of the columns once. Column B should have Time format and columns C, D, E should have number format.

11.If you see the rates changing, you are done.

12. 1st open the Sheet1 [Arbitrage.xls] from ODIN and then open RT3.xlm in the ODIN folder. RT3.xlm will be linked with arbitrage.xls and RT3.xlm will be active, that is it will show the live rate taken from ODIN.
this same procedure is also given in the thread - u may have had missed it. be it Diet ODIN from any broker - the procedure is same
sr

Last edited:
follow this

this same procedure is also given in the thread - u may have had missed it. be it Diet ODIN from any broker - the procedure is same
sr
Sir

please try to understand I am not getting the rt3.xlm or rtg3 files anywhere from the forum. The process for odin mentioned on pages 9-11 is understood. All I am asking is for those program files.

sr114

Sir

please try to understand I am not getting the rt3.xlm or rtg3 files anywhere from the forum. The process for odin mentioned on pages 9-11 is understood. All I am asking is for those program files.
then go for the RTNOW.xlm - the link is given [ same util - same procedure and same output]

sr

josh1

Sir

Mr. Ktolwal,

Those files are no longer supported. Please use RTNOW. Download from link below. Procedure is same.

That means your excel is not able to read commands or sheet. Could be due to your settings also. It is very difficult to pin point the error.
Go to developer -- visual basic and run the code. You will have to "Step into" the code from Menu or by pressing F8. The code will run 1 line at a time when you press F8. You will be able to find out which line of code is problem.
I am now able to get the realtime charts in Amibroker. However I am facing a new issue:

I have set the time as 9.10 and 15.30. I am getting the candlesticks from 9.15 to 15.29 and then a single "-" mark at 15.30. Even if I change the time from 9.10 to 16.00, I still get the last candlestick as "-" and the time is different for different stocks. Shouldn't there be a candlestick at the close instead of a "-"?

Status
Not open for further replies.