Real Time Intraday Quotes directly from NSE website

biggles

hi radha,

excellant stuff. can i suggest u to place a drop down list of nse scrips. this will allow us to select the scrips of our choice rather than only nifty stocks. that would be very useful.

please consider.

thnks

radha55

hi radha,

excellant stuff. can i suggest u to place a drop down list of nse scrips. this will allow us to select the scrips of our choice rather than only nifty stocks. that would be very useful.

please consider.

thnks
Hi Biggles,

I understand your concern, but the problem is it is very difficult to get the values from NSE website for stocks other than NIFTY 50 stocks.

I am sorry, but i could not add the drop down for all scrips. It has to be limited to Nifty 50 stocks untill i find some way.

Hi Radha,
Why does the counter below the Google Ads increment every time I or for that matter any member of this forum opens the utility..

Was curious ... Could you explain ????

Regards
Anshuman

Hi Radha,

Thanksfor great tool.

I have a suggestion and hope you like it.

Instead of Audible Alerts, How about configuring visual Alert?

When you are viewing multiple stocks, audio alert distracts. Instaed if visual alert - I mean if the price is above High limit Set that row colour to Green, similarly If the price is below low, set that rows colour to Red/orange.

Please let me know if it is possible to incude this in next update. This will help

Thanks
MS

Hi Radha
I Want Real time data tool form the our online trading software Like racepro or tradetiger or odin and the all data tick by tick save in our pc datbase like data is a script name time open high low total quinety total sealer total buyer last trade price last trade quinetey if possible than mail me my mail address [email protected]

Thanks
Ashish Ahir

Hi radha,

No quotes coming even after selecting all stock in the left panel and enabling active-X content in the internet explorer. I am using windows vista.

Pls help.

Regards