Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Rehab

by clicking help in this , it opens the help file.

my antivirus didnt allow RTD 1.30 setup to run.So I disabled it.Re-started the machine and re-installed the setup.It got installed.
At that time help file wasnt there as u shown in this image...

now to my surprise,I see RTD 1.30 icon is no more in use,as my antivirus cleaned it assuming the worm..I re-installed and again the same prob..What to do? :confused:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
my antivirus didnt allow RTD 1.30 setup to run.So I disabled it.Re-started the machine and re-installed the setup.It got installed.
At that time help file wasnt there as u shown in this image...

now to my surprise,I see RTD 1.30 icon is no more in use,as my antivirus cleaned it assuming the worm..I re-installed and again the same prob..What to do? :confused:

u have to include whole folder of rtd1.3 as trusted files/exclusion list.
my comodo antivirus quarantined. did the same.

cloudTrader

Friends
I am using FTC as my broker and they have enabled the link to excel facility but i didnt get live data on my excel sheet . i checked nest on other computer and its working fine and showing link to excel facility. My laptop has win 7 , 32 bit and offuce 2007 . Will you help me what is excet problem in my office 07 or what should i do . i had reinstalled office 07 twice...
Plz anyone guide mevto solv this issue.....
Visit this link , it may help.

http://help.tradesmartonline.in/how-do-i-use-link-to-excel-option-in-nownest/

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I added as u suggested but the antivirus not allowing .exe file
how to solve this issue?
hmmm.. this is an extreme case of false positive. try to download again from josh sir's signature. I hope u downloaded correctly earlier.
I don have any further ideas to solve this issue. :(

Rehab

hmmm.. this is an extreme case of false positive. try to download again from josh sir's signature. I hope u downloaded correctly earlier.
I don have any further ideas to solve this issue. :(
I solved this antivirus issue.Now new queries,pls do reply in ur free time

1)there is no lot qty in my NOW..so I added Min lot qty,is it fine?

2)I added 8 scrips for the test purpose and only 4 scrips getting live feed and others are not moving..

this is RTDman image,where its showing connection failed and there r other scrips like crudeoil,copper added by Josh Sir in it...how to manage this?

TracerBullet

2)I added 8 scrips for the test purpose and only 4 scrips getting live feed and others are not moving..

this is RTDman image,where its showing connection failed and there r other scrips like crudeoil,copper added by Josh Sir in it...how to manage this?

look at the expiry dates ...

vijkris

Learner and Follower

prima facie, everything looks fine to me. all expired contracts will be shown as connection failed.
I think u have to change values in update/preserve . change it to 1 and see.

Rehab

prima facie, everything looks fine to me. all expired contracts will be shown as connection failed.
I think u have to change values in update/preserve . change it to 1 and see.
out of 10 scrips I added,I'm getting live feed for 6 only.. :confused:

=This also got solved..

Last edited: