Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

blackberry

While using RTD 1.3 exe,when re backfilling, scrips are not visible against check boxes. It appers only when backfill done.
When again do backfill some other day same problem, scrips not visible against check boxes.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Vwap stats / Historical stats is slightly slower but much more reliable, use that ....
Sirs,
which format among RTD,RTD1,RTD2.formats to be used
for manually Backfilling (after extracting CSV files from "VWAP Stats Table" thru RTD1.30) thru "Import ASCII" ?

Bcoz none of the above three formats is taking care of the Combined DateTime string field in the extracted CSV files.

And assuming that issue is taken care of by the RTD Code itself, R V left with no choice but to edit CSV files everytime before Importing 'em to Ami ?

In other words, can V add a command to a "FORMAT file" to deal with the combined DateTime string field in an appropriate manner ?
Or
Automate the Repetitive (Replace all) Process of Editing CSV files ?

Thank u sirs
Regards

sr114

Sirs,
which format among RTD,RTD1,RTD2.formats to be used
for manually Backfilling (after extracting CSV files from "VWAP Stats Table" thru RTD1.30) thru "Import ASCII" ?

Bcoz none of the above three formats is taking care of the Combined DateTime string field in the extracted CSV files.

And assuming that issue is taken care of by the RTD Code itself, R V left with no choice but to edit CSV files everytime before Importing 'em to Ami ?

In other words, can V add a command to a "FORMAT file" to deal with the combined DateTime string field in an appropriate manner ?
Or
Automate the Repetitive (Replace all) Process of Editing CSV files ?

Thank u sirs
Regards
Data from the NEST Plus data

format file definition for Nest Plus data import

go thru the images specially the 2nd image and define ur format file for ascii import

rgds

Last edited:

Silentshadow

Hello Josh/And Contributors,
I have been having trouble with this utility. Let me elaborate on the problem at hand before that let me give you a synopsis on the current setup

* I am using nestplus
* Have created a new data base for commodity which goes by the name of "COMMODITY RTDATA" and here is the full path as on my system "C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker\COMMODITY RTDATA"
* Since its off market hours have been trying to backfill using RTnest excel file & Third sheet which goes by the name of "BACK"
* Have given administrative privileges to excel as well as nest
* Embedding a series of screenshot which should help you folks assist me

Problem that I have is, during backfill it gives me runtime 1004 error
- Checked the date formats it seems to be in accordance with what has been suggested {Screen Shot below}
- Was using '_' in the DB name which I changed just to be sure its not causing the problem
- File path character count seems to be well in limit

Having ruled of these options I am not sure what really the problem is. Could you folks please help me get this sorted.
Note :- I m yet to test the flow of real time data

20 days data which I am trying to upload

Administrative rights assigned

Error code that I have been receiving & tried debugging as well

Last edited: