Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

mudraatrader

Please resolve my problem
I installed RTD 1.30 but it stopped working (crashed) when started realtime. So, I installed RTD 1.25, it worked OK and giving me realtime data. But here the problem is DoBackfill button is frozen and similarly the first two buttons of bottom left (for selecting and deselecting all scrips) are also frozen, though manual selection is working. So, I am not able to backfill. Please provide a solution. I may add that NestPlus is not installed in my laptop and backfill is to be done by VWAP of NestTrader. The columns of VWAP are as per tutorial. Thanks

Snake.Head

Please resolve my problem
I installed RTD 1.30 but it stopped working (crashed) when started realtime. So, I installed RTD 1.25, it worked OK and giving me realtime data. But here the problem is DoBackfill button is frozen and similarly the first two buttons of bottom left (for selecting and deselecting all scrips) are also frozen, though manual selection is working. So, I am not able to backfill. Please provide a solution. I may add that NestPlus is not installed in my laptop and backfill is to be done by VWAP of NestTrader. The columns of VWAP are as per tutorial. Thanks
Read help file again
Do step properly

mudraatrader

@MudraaTrader

You have to tell RTD that you want to backfill from VWAP. Read help file again to know how to tell.
Thanks
Isnt it by choosing the radio button either Nest Plus or VWAP stat and filling other necessary info like date and backfill gap time. I do not think, if there is any particular info to feed in backfill settings beside those mentioned in tutorial. This is what I understood for backfill from help file.
Really confused.

josh1

Thanks
Isnt it by choosing the radio button either Nest Plus or VWAP stat and filling other necessary info like date and backfill gap time. I do not think, if there is any particular info to feed in backfill settings beside those mentioned in tutorial. This is what I understood for backfill from help file.
Really confused.
When you choose VWAP, the open space will get filled with scrips from your market watch and buttons for backfill will open

mudraatrader

When you choose VWAP, the open space will get filled with scrips from your market watch and buttons for backfill will open
When I choose VWAP the open space get filled with scrips from market watch but DoBackfill remains frozen and also first 2 buttons at the bottom left.
This is the problem I mentioned in my previous post.

Good morning all,
Dear Josh1 and Shankar and Trucebullet and Snake.head Lol :)
You guys have created one of the best utility for trading industry and the advantage cannot be more emphasized those who know how to make use of it are far ahead of the data providers who charge 500 and more for their shitty lagging data and even more pathetic Bangladeshi support I have been a victim of their service for years and its only months that I really started using utility that u guys created and I am in absolute love with it(unconditionally) .

Thank You Guys.

Now comes my question :)

I use a charting software which accepts ASCII format so currently what I do is Iuse this utility to feed amibroker and then export ascii data from amibroker which is then fed to the charting software.

This process is definitely not fool proof and I could say below acceptable level.

So could you guys modify this utility to catch data from terminals and save it as ASCII?

If that is possible then it will truly become a universal data feeder as ASCII is a format accepted by almost every charting software and I believe it might become the lynux of the operating systems? :)

Gracias