Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

josh sir ,
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...er-google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms-232.html
this was the link for odin to ami related thread which was closed by you and shifted to this running thread for nest .
kindly post link or help in anyway.
i am able to get live data in excel from odin terminal but stucking in next step
thanks in advance................
This is the link. http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97418-odin-excel-amibroker-fcharts-backfill.html

Post your query there. Post specific step where you are stuck with screenshot preferably.

thanks, but i prefer just manually instead of afl stuff. Sometimes the line is relevant sometimes not - i rather do it manually.

AHK for straight Trend line worked fine. This desktop automation stuff is nice, i was too lazy to learn it before. I now do intraday backfill, EOD backfill 1min bars, ping now to avoid login prompt, and starighten Trend lines in AB - all with it. And now later for ordering ...
Is it possible for you to share ahk script to "ping now to avoid login prompt" ? Or could you teach how it can be achieved ?

Many thanks!

TracerBullet

Is it possible for you to share ahk script to "ping now to avoid login prompt" ? Or could you teach how it can be achieved ?

Many thanks!
AHK has very good manual. If you need help, you will have to learn from it.
Learning has advantage that you can do your own stuff as you need.

AHK code copied from script - You can adjust per your needs.
Below should ping every 10m by clicking one of the buttons in Connection Indicator.

Code:
#CommentFlag // 
#Include %A_ScriptDir%
#SingleInstance force
#NoEnv
SendMode Input 
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% 
SetTitleMatchMode, 2 
SetControlDelay, -1 

NowWindowTitle := "NOW 1.13"

SetTimer, PingNOW, % 10 * 60 * 1000
return

PingNOW(){	
	global NowWindowTitle		

IfWinExist, %NowWindowTitle%
	{		
		ControlClick, Button10, %NowWindowTitle%,, LEFT,,NA					// Just click on Button10  ( First INT status Button ) 
	}
}

I prefer learning even though don't know how to code i am able to get a few things done. Hopefully, with you script and more from manual i will be able to do more.

Thanks a lot for sharing. Gave a kick-start.

AHK has very good manual. If you need help, you will have to learn from it.
Learning has advantage that you can do your own stuff as you need.

AHK code copied from script - You can adjust per your needs.
Below should ping every 10m by clicking one of the buttons in Connection Indicator.

Code:
#CommentFlag // 
#Include %A_ScriptDir%
#SingleInstance force
#NoEnv
SendMode Input 
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% 
SetTitleMatchMode, 2 
SetControlDelay, -1 

NowWindowTitle := "NOW 1.13"

SetTimer, PingNOW, % 10 * 60 * 1000
return

PingNOW(){	
	global NowWindowTitle		

IfWinExist, %NowWindowTitle%
	{		
		ControlClick, Button10, %NowWindowTitle%,, LEFT,,NA					// Just click on Button10  ( First INT status Button ) 
	}
}

Sir

I have done as per your order.

but I am unable to do the following ' 1. Link the cells in Sheet “NOW” OR “Nest” to the appropriate cells in sheet “RTD” . Do not change order of the fields in Sheet “Now”or “Nest” else you will not get live charts in AmiBroker.'

How to do linking the cells.please guide me

thanks

josh1

Sir

I have done as per your order.

but I am unable to do the following ' 1. Link the cells in Sheet “NOW” OR “Nest” to the appropriate cells in sheet “RTD” . Do not change order of the fields in Sheet “Now”or “Nest” else you will not get live charts in AmiBroker.'

How to do linking the cells.please guide me

thanks
Type "=" without quotes in the appropriate cell in "NOW" or "NEST" sheet, then go to RTD sheet and select whichever cell you want and press "Enter".

Why are you using Excel utilities? Use RTD instead.