Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

rmike

In NOW, does anyone know whether Index supports Link-to-Excel?
Edit - So there is CNXNifty in CDS segment instead in NOW that can be used but its value is 100 times less. I added support for LTP Multiplication in RTDMan and just multiply it by 100.
Hi TB, I'd modified your original NestRTD to pick up CNXNIFTY from the CDS segment. Had posted the same with explanation of procedure. I guess the posts got deleted when you chose to withdraw your thread :)

Still using the same without any hiccups! :)

NOW is miles ahead in stability & speed. Lacks order related features though

Seems like you've gone ahead & tinkered with your utility some more. Could you list the new features and also the download location for testing

Regards,

rmike

Microsoft upgraded my Win7 home premium to Win10 Home for free. RTD/RTDMan running smoothly. MSOffice is not installed.
Thanks for the heads up! So far have been wary of taking up MS's offer to upgrade all my rigs. Didn't want to upset the apple cart and then spend hours in salvage ops :)

Regards,

P.S - What with the way the smartphone is emerging as a potent tool, am also beginning to be on the lookout for android apps for data and charting. Do you know of any good ones? (besides NetDania :))

TracerBullet

Hi TB, I'd modified your original NestRTD to pick up CNXNIFTY from the CDS segment. Had posted the same with explanation of procedure. I guess the posts got deleted when you chose to withdraw your thread :)

Seems like you've gone ahead & tinkered with your utility some more. Could you list the new features and also the download location for testing

Regards,
yes, i remembered what you did and did same.

Only minor stuff - added option to notify when inactive and today added code to remove 15:29:59 that NOW sends on application start - josh already merged bell code and has already written 15:29:59 code too so his latest should be fine. Ill post mine once i am happy with NOW + RtdMan.

Josh sir

backfill not done only recent bar generate and backfill folder also blank in c drive. Pl. Help me how to get proper backfill.
pl guide me how to get backfill atleast one day and day starting time 9.15 onward

JOSH SIR CHECK MY SYSTEM ON TEAM VIEWER PL. ................. BACKFILL NOT WORKING

Last edited:

josh1

Regards,
yes, i remembered what you did and did same.

Only minor stuff - added option to notify when inactive and today added code to remove 15:29:59 that NOW sends on application start - josh already merged bell code and has already written 15:29:59 code too so his latest should be fine. Ill post mine once i am happy with NOW + RtdMan.
I am quite happy with NOW + RTD + RTDMan on Windows 10 home (Windows 7 home premium till yesterday).
I have changed the code in worker.cpp to create 1 minute candles optionally instead of 1 sec. candles. Refresh rate hardcoded as 1 sec. Merged TB's Bell also.
It is working exceptionally well. Occasionally, I press ctrl+D in Amibroker to check volume for the day and it does match with NOW. So I can say that this is one of the fastest and most accurate app for data feeding. I have 30 scrips in my watch.
I do not have CDS. Otherwise adding CNX Nifty will not be much problem.

I think simple code like-
if(Topic_id == "CDS_fo|CNX Nifty") ltp = ltp * 100;

should do the trick.

Last edited:

josh1

pl guide me how to get backfill atleast one day and day starting time 9.15 onward
This conversation is not leading anywhere. Please don't ask one line questions. You have to specify your setup, your OS, your data source and what have you done, what results are you getting, where are you stuck and with screenshots.

josh1

Thanks for the heads up! So far have been wary of taking up MS's offer to upgrade all my rigs. Didn't want to upset the apple cart and then spend hours in salvage ops :)

Regards,

P.S - What with the way the smartphone is emerging as a potent tool, am also beginning to be on the lookout for android apps for data and charting. Do you know of any good ones? (besides NetDania :))
Nope. No luck yet. If I get a good one, I shall dump windows immediately. My Windows 7 installation takes 32GB of space. Only God and Microsoft know why it requires so much. Ubuntu is taking only 10GB

Nope. No luck yet. If I get a good one, I shall dump windows immediately. My Windows 7 installation takes 32GB of space. Only God and Microsoft know why it requires so much. Ubuntu is taking only 10GB
Microsoft definitely does not know :mad:

Don't think God is bothered :D

:thumb:

josh1

CDS > Index > Nifty in add scrips works fine for me, i didnt do anything to subscribe to CDS. The value is 100 times less so i added support in RTDMan to multiply LTT by int. Its working fine, Datatable is empty - but i dont really need it that much for index.
For NSE NOW users-
1. Right Click on Market Watch (or Ctrl+I) -- Dialog Bars -- Show Index Value Bar -- Index Value bar will open

2. Right Click on Index Value Bar -- Show Indices Dialog -- Indices window will open
3. Right Click on desired Index -- Add to DlgBar -- repeat for indexes you want -- Now you have desired indexes in Index Value Bar.

3. Right Click on "CNX Nifty" in Index Value Bar -- Plus Index Chart -- Plus Index chart will open.

4. Click anywhere in chart -- Press Ctrl+D -- Data table for Index will open

Last edited: