Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

shirajroz

Yes, i just said as i didnt test through RTD, but there is no reason for it to be different.

Crashing could be a bug, but i dont have time to look at it now, he will have to debug if possible. I have not touched coding much since :(
torrents will not cause crash, max they might stop Nest Feed. Keep limit on torrent download speed to avoid that.
Sir how i go abt it -can it b done by a non coder,is der any literature abt DeBUGGING available for DUMMIES
Thank u Sir
Rgrds
Shiraj

P.S.-TBji, I owe an apology to U, JoshJI & ShankarJi, bcos if i had executed ur below quoted suggestion wid "WINMERGE" stead of naked eye, the issue cud hve been resolved without wasting JoshJi's & others' precious time and wid lot lot lesser fuss.
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
i have not fully read the issue, but try this - Replace the [RTDMan] section in RTD entirely with what you have in Settings.ini in RTDMan.
SORRY Sirs :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

shankar4kv

TracerBullet

Sir how i go abt it -can it b done by a non coder,is der any literature abt DeBUGGING available for DUMMIES
Thank u Sir
Rgrds
Shiraj
No, cant debug. Will be too much work to learn. If you still want, you will need to install Visual Studio c++ and debug c++ code but i cant help now.
Problem is that i dont get crashes, so i cant debug on my pc when free.
We can also try crash dumps, but it didnt work before and i am not so comfortable on windows anyway.

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...hoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms-200.html#post1041560

TB asked me to remove it, I also removed it without thinking! will add the line in update, when I got time!
What i meant was that RTD does not need to have it, but anyway ... I didnt realize that the settings were being shared.

hi Josh Sir, wonderful utility. Before i was using NestRD in windows xp. Nowdays using Windows 7 32 bit ultimate. NestRD was crashing . But RTD running when run as administrator. But it is taking long time in backfill. so i am backfilling manually. Here i am facing problem with cash scripts. RTD removes EQ from script name and i want script name with EQ suffix, i mean to say original name without modification, when i am changing it in ini file, but ini file is updated and removes EQ. If any way please explain. Thanking you

josh1

hi Josh Sir, wonderful utility. Before i was using NestRD in windows xp. Nowdays using Windows 7 32 bit ultimate. NestRD was crashing . But RTD running when run as administrator. But it is taking long time in backfill. so i am backfilling manually. Here i am facing problem with cash scripts. RTD removes EQ from script name and i want script name with EQ suffix, i mean to say original name without modification, when i am changing it in ini file, but ini file is updated and removes EQ. If any way please explain. Thanking you
Don't do that. EQ is removed to maintain compatibility with google, data downloader or any other source.

Long time to backfill may be for some other reason.

Raghuveer

NestRD was crashing . But RTD running when run as administrator. But it is taking long time in backfill.
In nest plus dashboard set number of days to 1 and save. This speeds up download. Default is 22 days.

Many thanks for developing this utility. Though initially I faced some problems but with the help of long tutorial I was able to configure it successfully on my laptop. And final result will be available tomorrow only after market opening.
Allah aapko barkat de.