rcrt robo !! any one used here for auto trading ?

pkgmtnl

RCRT seems good product for retailers.
But still owners needs to be relook into to:-
a) ease Pricing model a bit more;
b) insert the Tgt1 & Tgt2 for customized points also instead of alone %age or can be made optional;
c) Instead of Placing Dummy Order at very NEST Login, see if Transaction password can be fed into ROBO;
d) Overall I find it easy to handle.
Thanks.

bpr

RCRT seems good product for retailers.
But still owners needs to be relook into to:-
a) ease Pricing model a bit more;
b) insert the Tgt1 & Tgt2 for customized points also instead of alone %age or can be made optional;
c) Instead of Placing Dummy Order at very NEST Login, see if Transaction password can be fed into ROBO;
d) Overall I find it easy to handle.
Thanks.
what is their pricing? One time cost or Monthly ??

TradeOptions

what is their pricing? One time cost or Monthly ??
Price is mentioned here - http://www.traderji.com/development...trading-suggestions-required.html#post1045356

But how is their support quality ? Do they provide any proper support numbers in case anything wrong happens ? Whom to contact and with how much time they will fix it ? Such serious business cannot be run on yahoo messenger. They do not even tell the details about the original VPS provider on whose servers our systems get installed. And till last month the price used to be 1250 pm.

Better to look for some proper vendor with proven track record. Just looking for the cheapest possible vendor will not work in this game, when serious real money is at stake. If one is just looking for paper trading and testing purpose only, then that is a different issue.

Thanks and regards

TradeOptions

VPS , he is providing at 1250 pm;
and ROBO at 1785 pm;

See, once installed, I think hardly any support is required. Still I know their support is always available.

NO update is coming from Bullet Trader.
bro, this is the kind of attitude that scares me. It is ok if one is just doing the paper trading. But when you are putting hard earned rupees on the table for doing live automatic trades, you cannot just say that once installed, hardly any support is needed ! I know he uses this same dialogue. :rofl:

Infact he do not even provide a proper step by step manual about how to use his software. He is running everything on yahoo messenger. :confused:

I find it hard to believe, how people trust such vendors.

pkgmtnl

bro, this is the kind of attitude that scares me. It is ok if one is just doing the paper trading. But when you are putting hard earned rupees on the table for doing live automatic trades, you cannot just say that once installed, hardly any support is needed ! I know he uses this same dialogue. :rofl:

Infact he do not even provide a proper step by step manual about how to use his software. He is running everything on yahoo messenger. :confused:

I find it hard to believe, how people trust such vendors.
Yes , you are also right, I could not guess reasons of not having Technical Manual? I understand it is not a difficult proposition, even a PDF file with snapshot will serve purpose.

pkgmtnl

i had visit this link for auto trading

http://tradingsw.blogspot.in/

Any info about this working
Interesting one. But observe that no buttons for Downloading enabled.
It is the same Auto Trading Plugin which was Shared by a Friend Member few days ago & whose post was deleted subsequently. Its working fine. He was kind enough to enable it.
Other members looking for similar Auto Trading Utility may try, the above Blog have an email id also to contact with.

Last edited: