Ramona's Diary - My picks for low risk high gain trades

Reggie

You'r welcome Ramona.

The idea is to make the best of both the world - open an account with Sharekhan by paying Rs. 300 just for the TT platform so you have access to the best charts (multiple charts open at the same time, multiple timeframe) use indicators, trigger and alert levels etc. You can do an occassional trade to keep the account active, but otherwise trade with any discount brokers. If heavy trader, suggest RKSV's unlimited plan for 1,999 per month. Zerodha is 20 bucks per trade, but on the forum I understand there are some gripes from users.

Good luck.

Dear Reggie,

Thanks for your help.

I have heard of ShareKhan, but never tried it as felt the brokerage was very high.

I am being offered 0.015% intraday and 0.15% delivery, Rs 35/contract for options without any commitments for volume by Ventura and hence went for it.

Could you please throw light about ShareKhan and the best offer I may be able to squeeze out of them without any commitments.

Regards,
Ramona

Dear Reggie,

Let me see if I understand you clearly.

Open a ShareKhan account by paying Rs 300/- annually.
This I believe is for the Demat account.

Accept whatever brokerage is offered by them, as will trade very very less (may be once or twice in a year) just to keep the account active.

After opening the account use the chart facility etc.. and then trade with other broker houses be it Ventura, Zerodha, SmartTradeOnline, Achiievers Equities, etc.etc....

Please confirm.

Regards,
Ramona

Can you elaborate why do you think you should go long above 117.25?
I can think of atleast 4 reason why i would not take this trade till further confirmation.

1)Four almost consecutive bars hitting resistance at 120 level. Absolute round number of 120 has been breached yet prices are not moving ahead.
2)Price had pulled back from exactly this price range in Feb.
3)Price is moving in range as of now.
4)Absence of any significant volume, in fact, it seems like below average volume to me.

Would be interesting to see your view point. I would rather wait for some confirmation.
Dear Friends,

HDIL - wow what a slide....

Only worried about the consistency of intraday data.

Regards,
Ramona

Reggie

Yes, that's right Ramona. The idea is to pay the annual fees and use the platform for all purpose except to trade, which you can continue to do with your regular broker.

Dear Reggie,

Let me see if I understand you clearly.

Open a ShareKhan account by paying Rs 300/- annually.
This I believe is for the Demat account.

Accept whatever brokerage is offered by them, as will trade very very less (may be once or twice in a year) just to keep the account active.

After opening the account use the chart facility etc.. and then trade with other broker houses be it Ventura, Zerodha, SmartTradeOnline, Achiievers Equities, etc.etc....

Please confirm.

Regards,
Ramona

Yes, that's right Ramona. The idea is to pay the annual fees and use the platform for all purpose except to trade, which you can continue to do with your regular broker.
Dear Reggie,

Well I never thought one can facilitate himself/herself in such a manner.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Ramona

Dear Friends,

As Google finance intraday chart analysis -

DLF - now in downtrend with resistance at 223.25

Hence initiating a sell at 221.6 with stop loss @ 223.8 (1% of sell price).

Target = 217.1 ( 2 % of sell price ).

Regards,
Ramona

Reggie

Learnt it the hard way.... Its best to look after your interest, as your broker is only interested in your money. I have over the last few years funded the broker a couple of Tata Nanos each year. After shopping around for brokerage, and looking at the terminals, I now have the best terminal as well as brokerage.

Dear Reggie,

Well I never thought one can facilitate himself/herself in such a manner.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Ramona

Learnt it the hard way.... Its best to look after your interest, as your broker is only interested in your money. I have over the last few years funded the broker a couple of Tata Nanos each year. After shopping around for brokerage, and looking at the terminals, I now have the best terminal as well as brokerage.
Dear Reggie,

Very nice of you to share such useful information.
Any other suggestions / comments are welcome.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ramona

Dear Friends,

1. McDowell - low risk buy set up unfolding, if price is able to cross 1944 then good potential for upside.

2. Hindalco - low risk buy set up unfolding. Above 129.5 good returns possible.

Stop Loss - 1 % of buy price, target 2 % of buy price.

Regards,
Ramona

@RamonaSalvia Would appreciate if you will give reasons for your buy/sell calls & also how do you screen these stocks. I too am learning TA & it would be helpful if you could share the system you follow.
Thanks in advance