Public Trade Diary

NIFTY AT OCTOBER EXPIRY ?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tharu

Guys... Wats ur strategy for tomo..? If long today, is it good to book profit and re-enter again tomo in dips.? Or hold longs for a golden friday.?

manojborle

good morning

i need advice

i am holding 5700 put bought@60 cmp-40:confused::confused::confused:

i am on the wrong side of markets:mad::mad::confused:

should i average my position or wait or square off????:confused::confused::confused:
So nifty trader what did you do with 5700 put (So my guess of below 50 was correct)..

Also if your view was bearish wouldn't it be right that you should have bought put with a higher strike price than spot instead of 5700 put which you bought ?

So nifty trader what did you do with 5700 put (So my guess of below 50 was correct)..

Also if your view was bearish wouldn't it be right that you should have bought put with a higher strike price than spot instead of 5700 put which you bought ?
yaa your view was exactly right.

but i am still holding on hope of some correction tomorrow.
in fact i have bought 1 more lot @40 today
average is 50 now
lets hope:confused::confused::confused::confused:

manojborle

yaa your view was exactly right.

but i am still holding on hope of some correction tomorrow.
in fact i have bought 1 more lot @40 today
average is 50 now
lets hope:confused::confused::confused::confused:
I think you overlooked my question.......
I asked you why you did not buy higher strike put so that if market corrects it will move faster than your 5700 put

I think you overlooked my question.......
I asked you why you did not buy higher strike put so that if market corrects it will move faster than your 5700 put

i think you are right.:thumb:

as per you say to cover losses fast i should have bought today 5800put rather than 5700put:confused::confused:

anyways thanks for advice..:thumb: