Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant open this file...CUd u send a txt version of the same? you already have my email address...of else if someone can post a txt file here,it wud be really helpful...

I dont know wats wrong with my MSword :(

Also, I was trying to set up Amibroker free version and realise it doesnt have a 30 min chart option!!!!!!! Any ideas on the same plz?
Hi Ankit,
There you go...
How to Get NSE Live intraday feed for Amibroker (Equity)
NOTE: If you run into trouble using any of these script, ping me on my yahoo id : speedmetal78
Requirements:

1. You need to be reasonably good at computers. Being a programmer is a BIG plus, as you have to install

# perl on your windows box.
# Finance::Quote module for perl

2. You need to have your own copy of Amibroker.

3. you need to be able to follow simple instructions and figure out things on your own.

4. The most important, you need a decent enough internet connection (broadband 128kbps or more)..

procedure:

1. Install ActivePerl. Search Google for ActivePerl and you'll find it..
2. Once Install, open Perl package manager, you fill it in Start->programs->activePerl. From Package manager install Finance::Quote module
3. After finance::quote is installed, copy NSE.pm into C:\perl\site\lib\Finance\Quote\ Directory.. Download NSE.pm here. IF the Finance\Quote directory was not present it means you havent installed Finance::Quote correctoyll
4. Get ASCII.dll and put it into c : \ Program files\Amibroker\plugins. Download ASCII.dll here. Note: ASCII.dll needs MFC DLL's to run. You can download MFC DLLs here
5. Create a directory : c : \ Program files\Amibroker\INTRADAYDATA\. The intraday data extracted by perl scripts will go into this folder. Also the DLL is hard coded to look into this directory for intraday data.
6. Get the perl script here.. Download ichex.pl here
7. Open a command window and go the directory where you have stored the ichex.pl
8. ichex.pl <ICICISYMBOL> <NSE SYMBOL>

e.g.: Here are the symbols I track. You need to open a new command window and run the script for each symbol you want to track..
ichex.pl BHATE BHARTIARTL
ichex.pl ESSOIL ESSAROIL
ichex.pl HCLTEC HCLTECH
ichex.pl HDIL HDIL
ichex.pl ICIBAN ICICIBANK
ichex.pl JAIASS JPASSOCIAT
ichex.pl LARTOU LT
ichex.pl NAGFER NAGARFERT
ichex.pl NIFTY NIFTY
ichex.pl RELCOM RCOM
ichex.pl RELCAP RELCAPITAL
ichex.pl RELIND RELIANCE
ichex.pl RELNAT RNRL
ichex.pl SAIL SAIL
ichex.pl STABAN SBIN
ichex.pl SUZENE SUZLON
ichex.pl TCS TCS
ichex.pl UNITEC UNITECH

Run Amibroker.

File->New->database

A new window will pop up. You can leave the database folder as is or give it your own name. I prefer to uncheck the "Load this database at startup"..

Set Base time interval : Tick
Then Click on Intraday settings

Click on Allow mixed EOD/Intraday data.. Choose Exchange time..also set the Start / End time to 9:55 and 13:30

Now click Create database..

After you create dabase, choose the Data Source as "NSE Intraday Auto-update plugin". THis should appear in the drop down box of Data source if you put the ASCII.DLL correctly in c:\program files\amibroker\plugins and you had the required MFC Dlls.

Each time you start Amibroker. do File->load database and click on tis database you created.

Now do Symbol->Add and Enter the NSE symbol ..

If all goes well, you'll see live streaming quotes..

I Have another script to get backfill. DOwnload it here catchup.pl

How to use catchup.pl

Note: CAtchup.pl is to be used if you didn't start capturing the data at 9:55.. Say you realize at 11:30 that you
want to check intraday chart of UNITECH and you forgot to do it in the morning at market open.. Use catchup
in the following format

catchup.pl <NSE SYMBOL> <ICICI SYMBOL>

This will download the data from NSE and put it in a file name with ICICI SYMBOL.close. After this, IMMEDIATELY
start the ichex.pl so it can continut from the current minute..

e.g.

catchup.pl ICICIBANK ICIBAN
ichex.pl ICIBAN ICICIBANK

http://geocities.com/speedmetal78/NSE.zip
http://geocities.com/speedmetal78/ASCII.zip
http://geocities.com/speedmetal78/MFC42.zip
http://geocities.com/speedmetal78/ichex.pl
http://geocities.com/speedmetal78/catchup.pl

columbus

Today at many places it gave good opportunities to go LONG on
many occasions.But at one occasion it gave FALSE signal also.
At that point the stochastic was in OVERBOUGHT zone and on
Bollinger Bands the a pair of candles(green+red) pierced the band
but from that point the markets rose handsomely.

hitesh05

I cant open this file...CUd u send a txt version of the same? you already have my email address...of else if someone can post a txt file here,it wud be really helpful...

I dont know wats wrong with my MSword :(

Also, I was trying to set up Amibroker free version and realise it doesnt have a 30 min chart option!!!!!!! Any ideas on the same plz?
Ankit u r new to amibroker.....so go through a simple step the one mentioned by regardson is a little bit complicated......download the data from 4share soumya's f/o data and feed it to amibroker......i f u face any problem do let me know i will solve it....after using ami u wouldn't like to use any other software....it's so simple and easy to use ...

ag_fx

Ankit u r new to amibroker.....so go through a simple step the one mentioned by regardson is a little bit complicated......download the data from 4share soumya's f/o data and feed it to amibroker......i f u face any problem do let me know i will solve it....after using ami u wouldn't like to use any other software....it's so simple and easy to use ...
wt is soumya's data ?? cud u name da exact file?

also im using ami free version wid a crack to save files...can i get rt data from the link dat u mentioned?or i wil have to pay for rt?

thanks anyways dost :)

Hi hitesh...
what is this for... even i am new, just trying to find out a better way to use ami with some kind of plugins...directly from nse .. if you could help me with that.. it would be great

hitesh05

wt is soumya's data ?? cud u name da exact file?

also im using ami free version wid a crack to save files...can i get rt data from the link dat u mentioned?or i wil have to pay for rt?

thanks anyways dost :)
Hi hitesh...
what is this for... even i am new, just trying to find out a better way to use ami with some kind of plugins...directly from nse .. if you could help me with that.. it would be great
sorry friends...i was telling about historical data not RT which regardson mentioned about......regardson, the data from yahoo is 15min late hence of no use to us.....and will also slowdown ur pc.......i am giving u the link from where u can download the data and feed it to ami......regarding RT data TDI is giving RT data with no delay(only cash ) @ rs 560 pm and soon starting F/O data @ rs 1500 /- pm go fr it instead..... it is also possible to feed PIB data to ami but no idea about it.....

http://www.4shared.com/dir/1945306/b41e3d61/Intraday_Future_Data.html

sorry friends...i was telling about historical data not RT which regardson mentioned about......regardson, the data from yahoo is 15min late hence of no use to us.....and will also slowdown ur pc.......i am giving u the link from where u can download the data and feed it to ami......regarding RT data TDI is giving RT data with no delay(only cash ) @ rs 560 pm and soon starting F/O data @ rs 1500 /- pm go fr it instead..... it is also possible to feed PIB data to ami but no idea about it.....

http://www.4shared.com/dir/1945306/b41e3d61/Intraday_Future_Data.html
Thanks Hitesh..
Are you using it... and without any delay.. as i could not check and they could not extend it ... so I need to confirm, if some one is using and they are happy.. and can we also download all sort of eod and backtest with that.
Do let me know abou it

Mangafreakz

@Hitesh
I grabbed the Trial version of amibroker and also today's EOD from the 4shared link. How do I import the data from the csv sheets to Amibroker to view as charts ?
Thanks.

gunavadhi

investbull is realtime data or they get data from yahoo
and so will be late?

Status
Not open for further replies.