Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

Nifty fut shorted 4346
SL..4348

I believe this was a perfect valid trade satisfying all the conditions of the system...30 min stoch was bearish ...when I took the trade, Ema had crossed on the close of the bar(prevs bar they were flat) and stoch 5 min turned -ve when entered.

None the less trade went as much as +15 points in the favour...but system gave no exit signal and I stuck to it...ending in a flattish loss.

ag_fx

Ankit,
My system shows that there was a crossover earlier when stoch was bull but, while you shorted , the stoch was bear but no crossover.

Can you give some idea about this.. what made you short...
I can apply that to my cash segment also
I dont know what you saying friend..
When I shorted, 30 min stoch was bear..
EMA had crossed on the same candle(they were flat on previous candle)and stoch 5 min crossed down when I entered....
A valid entry accrdn to core system.

Satyen

SL..4348

I believe this was a perfect valid trade satisfying all the conditions of the system...30 min stoch was bearish ...when I took the trade, Ema had crossed on the close of the bar(prevs bar they were flat) and stoch 5 min turned -ve when entered.

None the less trade went as much as +15 points in the favour...but system gave no exit signal and I stuck to it...ending in a flattish loss.

Ankit i think we shud check stochastic first as there was no cross over i think we shud nott ake the trade anticipating stochastic will cross ....... i think EMA cross is the last signal to see

ag_fx

ankit when u covered?

4648 as i mentioned already.. a 2 point loss..

Ankit i think we shud check stochastic first as there was no cross over i think we shud nott ake the trade anticipating stochastic will cross ....... i think EMA cross is the last signal to see

I never entered on anticipation friend....read my post above...I entered only when all conditions met.....it was a valid trade according to the system...

ag_fx

Guys...
Did anyone noticed educomp...In 10mins.... profit of 200 pts
well done friend..
I wud request u to post at eod all ur trades...
Also, post valid trades dat u missed(like JPassc) and their results...I guess u are one of the only few who is testing this system on cash...

Keep it up. :thumb:

well done friend..
I wud request u to post at eod all ur trades...
Also, post valid trades dat u missed(like JPassc) and their results...I guess u are one of the only few who is testing this system on cash...

Keep it up. :thumb:

Thanks Ankit...

Getting little bit confident.. day by day...

Today did not do much ...
1st trade of Rolta was losss of -0.70 pt
2. trade of Tisco Profit of above 3 pts
3.Missed 2
Jp assoct for profit of 2 pts and educomp of 200 pts..a very clear go signal.. with wide deviation of ema..

Cash is always good for small investors like me

Status
Not open for further replies.