Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalpar

Doing great buddy...Slowly but surely learning the Art of NIFTY Trading!!..How abt u yaar

Earlier many months were losses now manged to keep my capital safe so step by step...

Can you ping me on Yahoo and share the excel...

regards
Lalith

Ankit as far as I know TT is quite reliable.......it's also showing the value of stoc and ema in data window.........acc to u what should be the min difference between two lines before we enter to a trade.....??? any idea....
Hitesh,
Don't completely rely on tradetiger.. you will end up loosing moeny...

They do show everything properly... but at the end of the day if you backtest and compare with some other charts.. they might have missed the crucial part where we were suppose to make profit..
Check my earlier post attached with a screenshot TT and PIB

ag_fx

any trades in nifty ankit?
The risky aggressive trader wanted to go Long this time....But I stopped myself seeing the volumes and the very fact that the trade was not according to the core system....The Emas were not kissing neither touching...only came very close....before stoch 5 min crossover...

Mangafreakz

Hitesh,
Don't completely rely on tradetiger.. you will end up loosing moeny...

They do show everything properly... but at the end of the day if you backtest and compare with some other charts.. they might have missed the crucial part where we were suppose to make profit..
Check my earlier post attached with a screenshot TT and PIB
If u can , then can u after trading hours at your convenience , post a PIB chart with 5, 13 min ema?

Status
Not open for further replies.