Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the ema have crossed this is the 1st valid trade (the earlier was oversold) . So in this case also we look for touch/rebounce ? Please guide.

ag_fx

1:55 bar gave a short signal.....stoploss of 1:50 bar H hit....

Smart_trade
ST sir,
EMAs were not in correct place..There was no touch/kiss/rebounce or crossover.To me it wasnt valid and I skipped it.

bandlab2

well, from 4320 to 4195, covering most since its OS (which i overlooked at entry)
it stayed in OS zone for 8 bars now !! does it mean anything as per ST observation? he says above 5 times, it has still some steam left !! it comes out of OS , goes agian and comes out and takes out prev high, then expect a bullish signal

bandlab2

02:05 bar gave buy signal on nifty. ema c/o is clear, 5 min stoch c/o is clear but 30 min c/o is just sleeping together

ST sir,
EMAs were not in correct place..There was no touch/kiss/rebounce or crossover.To me it wasnt valid and I skipped it.
EMAs were in sell mode already...at 1:55 stoc gave a negative crossing...so the trade was valid as per my understanding....

30 min stoc was in sell mode too.

ST

nitu20

Both triggered sir....trade as well as the stoploss.

ST
Hello Smart Trade,
Please explain us how was trade triggered. As Ankit have already mentioned there was no touch/kiss/re bounce or crossover of 5/13 EMAs on 5min chart. Are you using some other method?

Smiles:
Priyank

Satyen

EMAs were in sell mode already...at 1:55 stoc gave a negative crossing...so the trade was valid as per my understanding....

ST
Dada I think we will take trade only when EMA crosses or Touch and Bounce otherwise no trade ...........

Now is 30 min Stochastic in sell mode we will only look for sell as at 2 pm it was just touching or K is little below D

Status
Not open for further replies.