Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear regardson,

I am trying to undestand your trades. suzlon, the EMS cross over is very very feeble, probably a touch and go. but the next 5 min bar stoch has crossed over, so you took based on this?

also why you skipped jpass? its a clear sell on both 30min, 5 min stoch , ema. am i missing something? also no oversold situation here
hi Bandlab
You are right, I missed jp today... could have made good points...also DLF.
Suzlon.... since everthing was according to the system...we can even consider a kiss...

Also, sharekahn tradertiger also lags..
Today last trade of hdfc i covered with a profit of 10 pts.. but when i backtested it with PIB.. i could have made almost 26 pts..

This is happening since long time.. I opened an a.c with PIB..lets see how this works

hi guys this is my first post in traderji and before that I have been following this thread since quite a few days............lemme take this opportunity to thank PRIDE for this awsome system........

Having said that I am really not able to Implement this system as for the whole day I am not able to see any stoch in the 30 minute chart.......being an ab-initio i know i might be wrong somewhere as all other members are able to follow and implement the system well..........

Please lemme know what I am doing wrong????? To follow the intraday charts I am using amibroker in-sync with PIB.........

hi guys this is my first post in traderji and before that I have been following this thread since quite a few days............lemme take this opportunity to thank PRIDE for this awsome system........

Having said that I am really not able to Implement this system as for the whole day I am not able to see any stoch in the 30 minute chart.......being an ab-initio i know i might be wrong somewhere as all other members are able to follow and implement the system well..........

Please lemme know what I am doing wrong????? To follow the intraday charts I am using amibroker in-sync with PIB.........

.Pride.

I'm glad to see so many people participating, trading and sharing their views to make this system more profitable.

Unfortunately, I am busy with some other work and won't be able to participate much. So please excuse me for the next week or so.

Looking forward to trade live with you guys soon.

till then, my best wishes for successful trades :)

prabit

Hi Pride, many thanks for your grt contribution.One query, so that means 3 charts will be required, one for EMA,second 30mts stoch and 5mts stoch ? Pl advise.

hitesh05

anybody backtested this system fr 2 months ??? i think this will give a valid signal once in every 2 days........

bandlab2

Hi Pride, many thanks for your grt contribution.One query, so that means 3 charts will be required, one for EMA,second 30mts stoch and 5mts stoch ? Pl advise.
5 min EMA and 5 min stoch are on same chart, but 2 panels. you can lip om 30 min to 5 min on same chart

ag_fx

Good Morning Traders.

Today seems to be a good day for the strat. The reason: We are expecting a flat opening. As a result, EMAs and Stochs will align themselves to market earlier , when compared to gap openings. I am not saying we will make more money or points, just an expectation that things will align better.

Lets see and gear up.

Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.