Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandlab2

Friends kindly tell, that if the trade is missed at initial stage i..e at ema corss over, but all conditions are fulfilling , can one enter in between also.. is it safe...
yes, you can. nothing is changed as far as entry rules are there !! make sure 5 min stoch is not in over bought zone. if all rules are good you can enter after trigger

MurAtt

Mistake ... Mistake .... Never waited for the candle to finish forming and sold the call at a small proft .... :(

ag_fx

LOL...4290 was putting so much pressure on the market that it just burst to 4317...i'm happy we could catch this trade :)
And look at the volume of dat bar....Pride...what shud we do in such WRBs?? I am sure its gonna retrace in next few candles. My trailing SL is 4310 as of now.

.Pride.

glad that you brought this up, Ankit...

in such situations, it is wise to either square off completely if you are happy with what you are getting, or keep a very tight trailing stoploss...because, as you rightly mentioned, these bars tend to go back very quickly...

nice choice of SL, by the way ;)

Mangafreakz

@Ankit
What broker you are using? Asking this , cause you told u had profit by buying and selling with a profit of 4 points in the First trade. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.