Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandlab2

the settings you have mentioned seem to be ok.
in 30 min chart, there is no need to see the ema. you can just see the stoch in 30 min and see whether it is in bullish phase or bearish phase. after that you can switch to 5 min chart for the actual trade after you confirm 5 min stoch and ema crossovers.

as mentioned by regardson, you need to pay 350 for subscription to get intraday live charts. icharts.in also provides a similar service i think.

before you go for subscription, you can paper trade this strategy on banknifty intra-day live data that investbulls provides for free and see the results. i think this strategy should work well with banknifty too.
with free charts (bank nifty, sbin, riil) you cant change the eault settings which are 5, 10 on EMA1, EMA2. so better pay 350 rs and view correct charts

ag_fx

Thank You Pride.... I am also looking for a slight change in stoch setting for intraday cash, where we could find an exit point at the highest.. do let us know if you have any thing in mind..
Exit point at highest???Well...I dont think that will be possible with this method because all the indicators are lagging in nature. In fact its not possible with any method to determine exact tops and bottoms. All we can try and do is to exit with as much meat as possible.

Btw, take a look at RIL,SBI, LnT and ICICI bank. These cash segment stocks have exhibited good results for this method, but with a little higher whipsaws than on NF/BNF.
May be the futures of these scrips can be used for better results. Do let us know if you do any research on any of the scrips.

Happy Trading

PS: I didnt get the book. I dont even know where to get it from. I tried googling it but all I got was paid resources.

Hi Ankit,
I will try to send you the ebook, I have it and read it.... really useful

I just got a buy signal for Rolta cash segment.. at 133.05 and sold at 136.00 as the fast touched the slow...

But if you try with the stoch setting of 8,3,3 I guess you could have got a buy signal at 131.4... secondly why i considered this trade is because the previous the my 5 ema already crossed 13..

Can you check and give some comments...

P.S.. Pride , Please take a look at this. The same could have been done with Tata Steel.. Short at almost 406 - 404 and cover at 398 - 399.

Last edited:

ag_fx

Hi Ankit,
I will try to send you the ebook, I have it and read it.... really useful

I just got a buy signal for Rolta cash segment.. at 133.05 and sold at 136.00 as the fast touched the slow...

But if you try with the stoch setting of 8,3,3 I guess you could have got a buy signal at 131.4... secondly why i considered this trade is because the previous the my 5 ema already crossed 13..

Can you check and give some comments...

P.S.. Pride , Please take a look at this. The same could have been done with Tata Steel.. Short at almost 406 - 404 and cover at 398 - 399.
I cant take a look at it during the day buddy..Willsurely look into it at EOD and will revert for sure.
Also, when we change 8,3,3 as stoch, it might increase the number of whips too. So we will have to see it in real time how does the different new setting works on cash.

PS: I will try again for the book tonight. In case I dont get it, I would request you again.

MurAtt

I also tweaked a bit - in the sense that I had 4300 straddle in anticipation of NR7 day -- exited the puts too at a profit of course, now waiting for mkt to move up, put SL order on calls so that I remain in profit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.