Price Action perspective using VWAP+SD and TF AMAs

pratapvb

taken only one perspective support may hold. Is my entry exit correct ?,at one point it was about to hit 15 AMA SL at 10:30am. I exit after watching denmark floor support .

sir,what that middle purple value refers on denmark chart ?What is the theory of Denmark chart

part booking there is ok ... if full exit should look to re-enter

it is same as floor pvts .. just calculation is slightly different

niftytaurus

Hi
I have been noticed some points regarding to catching whole moves without exit or reentry
1)Price didnt go above Vwap in whole move after entry..let also +1sd..whole day price is below Vwap is sign of extreme weakness..so we can trail sl on Vwap also
2) after initial move, whole time price was between -1sd & -2sd for day.which is sign of strong trend
3) after initial move, price was even below -1sd 2day..which is also indicator of strong trend
4) Whole day price didnt cross 15 min ama..if someone put tsl on 15 min AMA,the whole move can be capture..
If we keep away our emotions & Sit tight, those days are best or trading
todays like day are very rare in market..when it comes, it gives you target of whole month..we should make plan to capture those days..
thanks

pratapvb

How the interpretation of 15 AMA close done

My observation is that when close line is closer to band low or even below then it is strong downtrend and vice versa for uptrend