Powerful Stocks Scanner Keystocks-Lite Available for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have developed such an excellent Software, I am sure you would not "promote" it so obviously!! :D

I dont deny that you have done a great job with the scanner, but why not follow the Forum Rules. I am sure anyone using a Trial Version will go for Paid version. Had I not been trading with the assistance of ccmb I would also buy this scanner.

Your asking if you have 'promoted' its paid version anywhere, is like some Tip giver posting links to his 1/2/3 days FREE trials here and then saying I did not "promote" the PAID service, my links are only for FREE trials!! :p

The other thread on NR21 further confirms you are Ashish Sharma or his collegue.
Lol I have posted around 13-14 charts here except 1 all others are in daily time frame and freely available in Keystocks-Lite.

Please tell me one rule of forum which i broke. You are saying like I have done some Villainous job by promoting freeware (may be true only if you are part of some snake oil vendor chain)

You and devangan have mentioned about paid version much more than me in just 2-3 post so it seems you(as you are also from same city of Ashish Sharma) and devangan are promoting paid version not me.

Mods now a days well equipped to figure out every thing wrong done so its better to decide them who am I .

I do not know why your thread was closed but in case my threads are closed then also i won't be troubling or doing non-sense like what you are doing here since i have no connection with creator except that i am using same software.

I have not given any link except of free software that also 2 TJ members were not able to download free version from their site.

I am feeling very lucky that you have not said that Shruti.trader is also my ID:lol: . This thread was going well before his / her post but seems that his / her post has became point of concern for Snake oil vendors

Any way this is my last post in this thread but just last question, when some one open thread for Chart Nexus or Ninja traders free version then should they also get banned just because these 2 companies are also selling commercial software or you are just jealous how come an Indian developer is mentioned. Instead of that we all should motivate Indian developers and at least to them who are providing for free.

You are free to post anything in reply of my post but do not expect an answer from my side since last thing i want is spamming on such a good forum.

as far as TJ moderator's are concerned, they are too busy in cleaning up mess i.e. deleting/banning these kinda posts/users who dont follow forum rules! u will only get banned once ur REPORTED :D so till then njoi :rofl:
I do not want to wait much longer so i am reporting this thread to mods from my side.

And requesting Mods not just to Delete this thread as i do not want to post here anymore. Too much of either mentally sick people here or part of snake oil vendors chain who do not want other member to promote good freeware as they can loose their own business.

I just googled for Other Indian soft vendors and found below pricing for EOD software

spidersoftwareindia RS. 10,000 per year

reliable - Trend 9,000 per Year

investarindia 7950 per year

These people have have many Resellers, commission agents and now i am not surprised by personal attacks above. I can understand they can go to any limit in terms of personal attacks just to save their bread and butter.

Last edited:

a1b1trader

Hi alphaplus

Can you suggest a free software for technical analysis on EOD basis
OR
A reasonably priced software for TA on real time basis.

Otherwise you have no reason to attack others.

rh6996

Hi alphaplus

Can you suggest a free software for technical analysis on EOD basis
OR
A reasonably priced software for TA on real time basis.

Otherwise you have no reason to attack others.
a1b1t, There are FREE softwares available, one has to look around for them.
Even very healthy discussion was done on a number of threads here on TJ! One such : http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...stomized-trading-platform-real-time-data.html

AND

No one is being attacked... a Forum like TJ needs funds to survive and it is generated through Ads.... why cant Ashish afford a paltry sum of just around USD 30 per month.... that would have allowed him to discuss his Software Freely and openly.... no one is a fool not to understand who NIDS is and who has "ulterior" motives?

Ashish in his Avtar as NIDS reacted too violently to my post simply prooving what I wrote as correct. He even dared me to report the thread. He seems to be a very good Software Developer but a lousy "marketer" ! :p

I have all the appreciation for the Keystocks software, its awesome at the price it is offered. Maybe still a few tweaks are required to make it Awesome+ ! :D

Last edited:

rh6996

Lol I have posted around 13-14 charts here except 1 all others are in daily time frame and freely available in Keystocks-Lite.

Please tell me one rule of forum which i broke. You are saying like I have done some Villainous job by promoting freeware (may be true only if you are part of some snake oil vendor chain)

You and devangan have mentioned about paid version much more than me in just 2-3 post so it seems you(as you are also from same city of Ashish Sharma) and devangan are promoting paid version not me.

Mods now a days well equipped to figure out every thing wrong done so its better to decide them who am I .

I do not know why your thread was closed but in case my threads are closed then also i won't be troubling or doing non-sense like what you are doing here since i have no connection with creator except that i am using same software.

I have not given any link except of free software that also 2 TJ members were not able to download free version from their site.

I am feeling very lucky that you have not said that Shruti.trader is also my ID:lol: . This thread was going well before his / her post but seems that his / her post has became point of concern for Snake oil vendors

Any way this is my last post in this thread but just last question, when some one open thread for Chart Nexus or Ninja traders free version then should they also get banned just because these 2 companies are also selling commercial software or you are just jealous how come an Indian developer is mentioned. Instead of that we all should motivate Indian developers and at least to them who are providing for free.

You are free to post anything in reply of my post but do not expect an answer from my side since last thing i want is spamming on such a good forum.
Without expecting a reply from you, posting my views on your views....
All you need to have done was give an Ad. on Traderji and every thing would have been legit as was done by Nimble Data people ! My friend ccmb (Shravan) got banned and all his Posts deleted because he posted links to Freely available Software on the Net. One of my thread was closed for lesser offence. The question as to why a thread discussing a Free software is banned or not banned by the mods, its upto them to decide...you may pose this question to them...if I have to reply then my answer would be : If Chart Nexxus is an Advertiser, then as per rules his thread would be allowed otherwise needs to be closed !

Status
Not open for further replies.